drekkytime

Jun 5, 2017
I have a strange bug with Chloe's punishment. The first time it worked, and I grounded her. But on the second hour I sent Rachel to punish her.

Now every time it's time for Chloe's punishment and I choose "it's time for your punishment", nothing happens. The game teleports me back to my room and Chloe disappears for an hour. How to fix?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a strange bug with Chloe's punishment. The first time it worked, and I grounded her. But on the second hour I sent Rachel to punish her.

Now every time it's time for Chloe's punishment and I choose "it's time for your punishment", nothing happens. The game teleports me back to my room and Chloe disappears for an hour. How to fix?
Have you tried talking to Rachel about Chloe's punishment? There may be a way to revert to you handling the punishment?

drekkytime

Jun 5, 2017
Have you tried talking to Rachel about Chloe's punishment? There may be a way to revert to you handling the punishment?
There is no choice to talk about this with Rachel.
I guess there's always the chance to revert, but that would take away hours of work. I mainly hope this could be fixed in the next version, if nothing else.

drekkytime

Jun 5, 2017
By the way, I gotta add, a great fucking game. Just spent like a week playing it and loved every minute. I hate femdom and that's why I avoided this game for such a long time, but now I can see you can turn it off and the game is this just the kind of maledom that I love completely plus harem. Great writing superb graphics. Fantastic gameplay.

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Here you go
Here is what I did on your save with Ascension #1 missing star. Loaded your save, advanced time until Chloe had to be punished due to failing chore (just advanced the time by skipping hours).
Then:
1. Picked punish Chloe from Chloe dialogue menu. - punish her with grounding
2. Went to her room to check on her
3. Advanced the time by 1 hour
4. Checked on Chloe again
5. Missing star was marked completed.

Does this work for you?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Can we please bring the incest back into the game, Susan should tell the MC Rachel keeps saying my nephew has a big cock, my nephew does this or that, Maybe if you start calling her Auntie again it will make her even more kinky. Girls should start calling him cousin as well

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can we please bring the incest back into the game, Susan should tell the MC Rachel keeps saying my nephew has a big cock, my nephew does this or that, Maybe if you start calling her Auntie again it will make her even more kinky. Girls should start calling him cousin as well
None of them are blood related, and their relationships evolved a lot since the beginning, so that they drop the "aunt/cousin/nephew thing is only normal....

drekkytime

Jun 5, 2017
Here is what I did on your save with Ascension #1 missing star. Loaded your save, advanced time until Chloe had to be punished due to failing chore (just advanced the time by skipping hours).
Then:
1. Picked punish Chloe from Chloe dialogue menu. - punish her with grounding
2. Went to her room to check on her
3. Advanced the time by 1 hour
4. Checked on Chloe again
5. Missing star was marked completed.

Does this work for you?
I'm pretty sure I've tried to punish her from failing a chore, but I'll try again and tell you.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
None of them are blood related, and their relationships evolved a lot since the beginning, so that they drop the "aunt/cousin/nephew thing is only normal....
She is your Uncles wife so either she is your mothers sister or sister in law which means even if she isn't your blood relative her daughters are as OP says incest I think she probably is blood related

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
She is your Uncles wife so either she is your mothers sister or sister in law which means even if she isn't your blood relative her daughters are as OP says incest I think she probably is blood related
If you read carefully the intro, Rachel is your uncle's wife (your uncle is the brother of your mother), so no blood relation. Rachel had Emily from a former marriage, no blood relation. Chloe is adopted, no blood relation. Sorry ;)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I started out from my last save rather than chapter 2. Then, since I didn't understand what chapter 2 was for I switched to Chapter 2 but lost a lot of ground doing so. I have already completed much of the events so I think I will go back to the save I have so I don't have to repeat what I have already done. Not sure how it saves the grind.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
ThL hey, anyway to mute the slapping sound on some events cuz they're giving me some scares and the neighbours as well probably XD

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL hey, anyway to mute the slapping sound on some events cuz they're giving me some scares and the neighbours as well probably XD
"On the open sea no one will hear you slap" ;)
Actually you can, just have a look in the settings, you can lower the volume down to mute

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
"On the open sea no one will hear you slap" ;)
Actually you can, just have a look in the settings, you can lower the volume down to mute
it's already on mute, but on some cutscenes it plays a very loud slapping sound

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes