Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, I don't have that option. I'm wondering if this is a bug. I can't progress as long as the event's locked.
You might need to call your uncle and have a conversation with him. He will tell you about the game being sent with the supplies.

D

Deleted member 45040

OK when everybody realize that the MC is F with everybody else?the fact that they all living on that small boat and nobody know about it is incredible.
Rachel knows about Linda
Chloe and Emily know about Amy
Emily knows about Linda
Susan and Amy know about everything the MC is up to

But yeah they are pretty oblivious, considering all the sex that happening. A funny update when they figure out he's sleeping with everyone but Susan. .

Reactions: ThL

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
You might need to call your uncle and have a conversation with him. He will tell you about the game being sent with the supplies.
Hey. Thanks for the advice. I finally got it to work. I played another game of Go, won, and the game counted it as a loss. From there I did what it said in the notes and it unlocked afterwards. Interesting....

Now to find Amy's ass.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Rachel knows about Linda
Chloe and Emily know about Amy
Emily knows about Linda
Susan and Amy know about everything the MC is up to

But yeah they are pretty oblivious, considering all the sex that happening. A funny update when they figure out he's sleeping with everyone but Susan. .
But Rachel doesn't knows Chloe and Emily.

LestatP

Sep 19, 2019
The day she learns about it might well be the last release....:eek:
That might not be too far off. I hadn't played in a couple of months, but the story seems to be reaching its natural conclusion. Even if the developer tries to squeeze more from it than is reasonable, there's a limit to how far you can push it without ruining the experience (at least IMHO).

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys.
How should i trigger Amy's morning surprise. (Hidden Event).
It's last star in mission New Life #2.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So I have a non-gameplay related question:

If you start from Ch.2, in the character info all the traits are reset to "Unknown." Do I really have to play through Ch.1 all over again to open them up again, or does it really not matter? Or will we get another chance to unlock them? Basically, will having those locked make a difference in scenes going forward?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I have a non-gameplay related question:

If you start from Ch.2, in the character info all the traits are reset to "Unknown." Do I really have to play through Ch.1 all over again to open them up again, or does it really not matter? Or will we get another chance to unlock them? Basically, will having those locked make a difference in scenes going forward?
The traits were only used as "landmarks" for Chapter 1.
Beginning at Chapter 2 assumes that you have unlocked/discovered everything that was needed to play on.
You won't miss any contend

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That might not be too far off. I hadn't played in a couple of months, but the story seems to be reaching its natural conclusion. Even if the developer tries to squeeze more from it than is reasonable, there's a limit to how far you can push it without ruining the experience (at least IMHO).
TheGary announced on Patreon and Discord that the next release will be the beginning of Chapter 3, with new characters and new locations.
We're far from the end of the story ;)

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
The traits were only used as "landmarks" for Chapter 1.
Beginning at Chapter 2 assumes that you have unlocked/discovered everything that was needed to play on.
You won't miss any contend
Awesome thank you for clearing that up!

LestatP

Sep 19, 2019
TheGary announced on Patreon and Discord that the next release will be the beginning of Chapter 3, with new characters and new locations.
We're far from the end of the story ;)
The reason I usually wait for a few months before playing again is that otherwise my favorite characters don't get enough new content. With six existing characters and only one month between updates that's completely understandable and far more than other games offer. Additional characters however would very likely exacerbate the problem unless the focus shifts on them at the expense of the current ones. :unsure:

Still, thank you for the update.

maniq1223

Oct 20, 2018
(somehow convince rachel that she souldn't trust amy quite so much. must complete these tasks quickly.)how do i do this task

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
(somehow convince rachel that she souldn't trust amy quite so much. must complete these tasks quickly.)how do i do this task
Organize a threesome with Amy & Linda.
Do not go there
Instead go see Rachel, speak to her about a problem in the bathroom
Follow Rachel in the bathroom

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes