kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
I've been searching through here for a save at the last version, but I can't find one. Any help, I'm sure there is one, but I don't want to go page by page.

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
I'm having some pretty big issues continuing the game. A lot of the prerequisites for unlocking new events have been completed, yet it is showing as if it wasn't. For example, I can't start Sun Tzu 3, even though 1 & 2 shows as being completed. I have a number of events like this.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 427859 hint-when emily's is resding in her room,she might have something for you
hint-read the first message from emily
help me please
It's very strange that you have completed the stars with the "action scenes" without having completed the ones where you actually "find out" what you should do.
Have you talked to Emily when she is reading in her room on her couch?
Did get to see the riddles when you were back alone in your room?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having some pretty big issues continuing the game. A lot of the prerequisites for unlocking new events have been completed, yet it is showing as if it wasn't. For example, I can't start Sun Tzu 3, even though 1 & 2 shows as being completed. I have a number of events like this.
For Sun Tzu #3 you need Sun Tzu #2 and True Nature #1.
Check the walkthrough (first page of the thread or click on my left signature below)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Felt like less new content than the previous update, but I still liked it a lot.

Finally got a proper (repeatable) spanking scene for Rachel. That's been coming for a very long time now and I hope it'll get expanded with each update.
On the other hand, Chloe's whole pet play scenario seems to be going nowhere really and is just silly at this point.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You need to complete Consequence #1 & Power Play #1
Then you need to deserve a punishment (girls punished 3 times in a row)
ok thanks ive completed the tasks but both of the girls motivations are high (80 and 95)

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
yeah i got that but the last thing i need to do to finish is to "punish amy when chloe has a pending punishment" how to do that? thanks

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes