ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Such a shame there's a cap on the number of 1 dollar patrons - wanted to give him my money after playing the game for a while (it's great!), but alas...

Also, I seem to be stuck. I'm waiting for Susan to need my skills, but it just doesn't happen. I've tried for 20+ ingame days now - either i'm not doing what I have to, or something is blocking that event from triggering again (I've done the sleeping pill thing 3 or 4 times but only checked Rachels room once after).
Then you have to go again in Rachel's room to check on her to finish what you started by giving her the pills. Go in when she sleeps and disable the clock, the following morning report to Susan

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Such a shame there's a cap on the number of 1 dollar patrons - wanted to give him my money after playing the game for a while (it's great!), but alas...

Also, I seem to be stuck. I'm waiting for Susan to need my skills, but it just doesn't happen. I've tried for 20+ ingame days now - either i'm not doing what I have to, or something is blocking that event from triggering again (I've done the sleeping pill thing 3 or 4 times but only checked Rachels room once after).
Other possibility : you're at a stage where Susan doesn't need you. Be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days you'll hear noise coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the right choice. Then report to Susan the following morning

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Still no changelog update? I mean, I'm thankful we got the update early, but I'd like to know what to look forward to.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I may have got stuck in a loop..
Sun Tzu 2, make a new bet. (third star) The problem is I now handle Rachel my self when I catch her at night. My options are ignore, handle it myself,send her to Susan. Meaning I can't punish her with Susan, to be able to make the new bet.
save attached, at catching her scene, for to make things simple.
help would be grand!

Reactions: rdblev

memosabry777

Mar 13, 2018
For Not so Safe : Ask Emily for anal maintenance (00.00 Hot Tub), choose butt plug, and repeat until Linda shows up (occurence is quite low)
For Aunt makes mistake, arrange for Susan to punish Rachel in her room. At 20.00, quick save and then peek until you get caught
thanks-mate-5c1ae8.jpg

Reactions: ThL

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I may have got stuck in a loop..
Sun Tzu 2, make a new bet. (third star) The problem is I now handle Rachel my self when I catch her at night. My options are ignore, handle it myself,send her to Susan. Meaning I can't punish her with Susan, to be able to make the new bet.
save attached, at catching her scene, for to make things simple.
help would be grand!
Confirmed. It's not really a loop but you're unable to collect your reward for winning a game once Power Play has been completed.

Working on a fix for next patch (released today).

EDIT:

Added 0.11.2 patch in attachment, it won't fix Chloe's walk missing images for Amy when she's using the full maid uniform (the full client is needed for that).
To install it, just overwrite the old in /game, the filename should be "001.rpa", rename it after downloading it here if needed.

Last edited:

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
What do you mean by "to be sure about Amy" ?
During her day off,make sure no one is bothering amy. That mission I couldn't complete this mission. I'm asking her that are u ok? when she is in hot tub or pool and nothing's happening..

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
During her day off,make sure no one is bothering amy. That mission I couldn't complete this mission. I'm asking her that are u ok? when she is in hot tub or pool and nothing's happening..
I think you have to catch Chloe messing with here in the corridor !!

wolfflow

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, I'm not sure what to do now in the "Sun Tzu #3" quest, it says "Receive your prize which was agreed to with Susan.", but it has been a while since I played this game and I have no ideia what I need to do now, can someone help?

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Asking Amy about how her break is going, go to the MC room at 18:00, she'll be naked in bed ready for some action for being a good master with her.

Hey, I'm not sure what to do now in the "Sun Tzu #3" quest, it says "Receive your prize which was agreed to with Susan.", but it has been a while since I played this game and I have no ideia what I need to do now, can someone help?
Catch Rachel masturbating in the pool at 01:00, depending on whether you didn't please her when Susan played with her in her room, if I remember correctly.

P.S: I have poor english apologies in advance

Last edited:

bqr73015

Mar 31, 2019
I have this weird bug where the first few stars of For Real #1 don't show up and it doesn't count as finished even if i did actually finish the whole thing

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes