fbz222

Mar 15, 2018
Currently stuck on, For real? #1 & Three Envelopes #1. Linda doesn't show up at the hot tub at 3am on any night, and there are no options other than to mess with Emily's motivation when I find her in the corridor. Don't know how to progress past this, any help would be appreciated

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Currently stuck on, For real? #1 & Three Envelopes #1. Linda doesn't show up at the hot tub at 3am on any night, and there are no options other than to mess with Emily's motivation when I find her in the corridor. Don't know how to progress past this, any help would be appreciated
For Three envelopes : You need to talk to Emily when she is doing her chores in the corridor early in the afternoon (twice a week), and on the "second hour when she is doing so" (as stated in the riddle)
For Real : Maybe you need to talk to Linda first. Then stalk the Hot Tub from 00.00 to 03.00, it's not every day.

Last edited:

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I have some Problems with the Quest "Aunt make mistakes" the quest isn't completet because i haven't get caught peeking or loose the contest is there some way to loose on purpose?

The second Quest i can't finish is "not so safe anymore" the last star is missing I must get caught by Linda geting intimate with Emily I tried both options "Anal maintance" at the tube and the other in the room. but no Linda. Do i miss something?

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Be by the pool late at night (00.00 to 03.00). Wait until you catch Rachel masturbating (it may take a few days, it's not that often). Then you'll ask her something like "doing it again" and have the option to punish her yourself. The punishment is not immediate, you'll have a new dialog option with Rachel the following day.
Tnx
Did so as you say - talked to Rachel next day - punished her in Susan´s room with strap - but the screenshot0003.png message in notebook still remains - must be a bug in this version 11.1 in chapter II , if winning a play Go with Susan after punishing Rachel in Susan´s room sometimes before. :rolleyes:
I think there is a bug in notebook will be shown if MC plays Go with Susan again a f t e r its needed for ending Sun TZU #2 ? :unsure:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Tnx
Did so as you say - talked to Rachel next day - punished her in Susan´s room with strap - but the View attachment 425406 message in notebook still remains - must be a bug in this version 11.1 in chapter II , if winning a play Go with Susan after punishing Rachel in Susan´s room sometimes before. :rolleyes:
I think there is a bug in notebook will be shown if MC plays Go with Susan again a f t e r its needed for ending Sun TZU #2 ? :unsure:
I think you ran into the case where you have two pending cases of punishing Rachel when you catch her masturbating. You used the one linked to Power Play, you need to complete the one linked to Sun Tzu #2.
Catch Rachel again

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have some Problems with the Quest "Aunt make mistakes" the quest isn't completet because i haven't get caught peeking or loose the contest is there some way to loose on purpose.
The second Quest i can't finish is "not so safe anymore" the last star is missing I must get caught by Linda geting intimate with Emily I tried both options "Anal maintance" at the tube and the other in the room. but no Linda. Do i miss something?
For Not so Safe : Ask Emily for anal maintenance (00.00 Hot Tub), choose butt plug, and repeat until Linda shows up (occurence is quite low)
For Aunt makes mistake, arrange for Susan to punish Rachel in her room. At 20.00, quick save and then peek until you get caught

Reactions: memosabry777

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
For Not so Safe : Ask Emily for anal maintenance (00.00 Hot Tub), choose butt plug, and repeat until Linda shows up (occurence is quite low)
For Aunt makes mistake, arrange for Susan to punish Rachel in her room. At 20.00, quick save and then peek until you get caught
Thx for the quick response, but i already get caught and all that happend is that Susan smiles (Aunt makes mistakes)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
only the extra with the paddle
thanks again i now completed "not so safe anymore"
There is no particular thing to do for this last one. Repeat all possibilities in there, you should get it

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I encounter a bug (missing images) during the event "keep her on a short leash", if you walk with her around the deck and you get the chance to "call Amy (currently wearing apron) over" I get a black screen with dialogue and the report "image 108-025...30' maid not found".

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I encounter a bug (missing images) during the event "keep her on a short leash", if you walk with her around the deck and you get the chance to "call Amy (currently wearing apron) over" I get a black screen with dialogue and the report "image 108-025...30' maid not found".
See TheGary answer's about it a few posts up

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Such a shame there's a cap on the number of 1 dollar patrons - wanted to give him my money after playing the game for a while (it's great!), but alas...

Also, I seem to be stuck. I'm waiting for Susan to need my skills, but it just doesn't happen. I've tried for 20+ ingame days now - either i'm not doing what I have to, or something is blocking that event from triggering again (I've done the sleeping pill thing 3 or 4 times but only checked Rachels room once after).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes