RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Have you tried the fanmade one on the first page ? It's really a joly good job for Chapter 1. For Chapter 2 things become easier, but it's still a very good reference
YEAH its kind of too confusing as far as what i should do and when but i guess it doesnt really matter in this game that much you just have to keep doing all the things over and over until it works like basically it says the same things the game already tells me but its a good walkthrough yeah just not really INSTRUCTIONS so much as guidelines

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
how do u get up at 6 am instead of 8 it happens sometimes but i dont know how to control it and i need to do it to get past some of the quests

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
how do u get up at 6 am instead of 8 it happens sometimes but i dont know how to control it and i need to do it to get past some of the quests
Oh boy... sleep at 22:00 and you'll wake up at 6:00; sleep at 23:00 and you'll wake up at 7:00; sleep at 00:00 and you'll wake up at 8:00. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ThL and czarchasm

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Still having the problem when you walk chloe that not all of the pictures are not loading in, getting a error on the top left saying what picture should be loading and a blank screen. Text is working though. Anyone else having this and is there something i can do to fix it?

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
im stuck at true nature #1 after the lunch meeting with rachel and amy decides to do the normal test and it says wait a few days but when i do the game ends saying amy gained trust in rachel

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
im stuck at true nature #1 after the lunch meeting with rachel and amy decides to do the normal test and it says wait a few days but when i do the game ends saying amy gained trust in rachel
Not sure, but maybe you took too long. IIRC there's a time limit after a certain point.
True Nature is kind of a mess, the only quest you really want to save before (and between steps) and probably just follow the walkthrough in the OP to the letter to make sure it works out.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018

Keep checking the notelog, you have to gain favor with rachel quick and little time to do it. If I think i know where you are, talk to linda and set up a threeway with amy/linda/mc, but don't go to the bathroom and find rachel, tell her there is a leak in the bathroom

Reactions: ThL

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
Keep checking the notelog, you have to gain favor with rachel quick and little time to do it. If I think i know where you are, talk to linda and set up a threeway with amy/linda/mc, but don't go to the bathroom and find rachel, tell her there is a leak in the bathroom
i did that already and rachel finds linda and amy.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I can't unlock the maid uniform because Amy isn't even showing up anywhere on the boat
Just checked the newest version, she shows up for me.
Made her change her uniform, talked to her about the new school uniform quest thingy, no issues so far.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Just checked the newest version, she shows up for me.
Made her change her uniform, talked to her about the new school uniform quest thingy, no issues so far.
Well shes not showing up for me and i am stuck on 86% over it!
Got as far as the first 2 stars in the ''New life #1 task and then she disappeared out of the game

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well shes not showing up for me and i am stuck on 86% over it!
Got as far as the first 2 stars in the ''New life #1 task and then she disappeared out of the game
Maybe just use one of the clean saves from the walkthrough link in the OP.
There are a couple in that folder, all the way from end of 0.4 to end of 0.10, so you should find one pretty close to your progress.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes