ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
sorry again, how do I do the next star? nothing seems to happen when amy gets her day off
You need to speak with her when she is by the pool. Then be in your room at 17.00-18.00, you'll get a surprise

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm 100% for a Rachel/Susan/MC threesome, but on MC's terms, not Susan's ;)
TBH, MC as he was in that part... did seem pompous af. And really, it's all on Rachel's terms. But, better MC than Susan's for me too.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
TBH, MC as he was in that part... did seem pompous af. And really, it's all on Rachel's terms. But, better MC than Susan's for me too.
Well, in a dom/sub relationship, ultimately it's the sub who decides "yes or no" and has the real power, so it fits with Rachel's role here : she is willing to submit to MC, on her terms, more or less

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Can´t make Amy wash Emily´s toys in new quest at 11.1 obedience 3 seems not to work

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
In the changelog it says there are animations but the tags at the top do not suggest that. I'm assuming the tag just wasn't added but figured I'd ask if there are actually animations. I cain't fap without them unfortunately. Renders only doesn't do it for me.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
is there a walkthrough that is an actual walkthrough that says like "do this then do that" because im not so bright and im not tryna figure it out on my own i just wanna have weird adventures on a boat dog

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes