ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
On the characters info screen, is there a way to have all the traits, corruption, and exhibition open, or they are not all placed in the game yet?
Depending on the chapter you're playing. These are not relevant any more at some point in Chapter 2

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone else having a problem when you walk chloe and amy shows up the pictures don't load, just a black background and a error on the top left stating what picture is suppose be loading?

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Not that there aren't plenty in this thread already, but let's have a few in the same place. Here's a description of what's in the archive:

Save Information
===========

1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8
6) "8-6-LT1.save" -> Full 0.9
7) "8-7-LT1.save" -> Full 0.10

All saves are made with Cure My Addiction v0.10.1, do NOT try to use them with earlier versions of the game!

Installation
=======

Windows:
X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.10.1-pc\game\saves\

MAC:
~/Library/RenPy/CureMyAddiction

Download:
when i try to extract the saves it tells me it's in an unknown program or damaged. What am i doing wrong?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.11.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Bonhomie Happy with the Susan contend of the release ? ;)
Of course - though TheGary should have used your gif - her expression is better. :D

That Rachel is a bit devious as well.

... ... ... and don't tell me you didn't like it either.

She gets her revenge though.
;)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Cure My Addiction [v0.11.1] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.55 GB

Download Win (537 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I can't tell, I play femdom off :cool:
Really?
You come across as such an open-minded fellow.
Being beaten by a woman is not a real life interest, but in the context of a game, and with the intention of reversing the situation I find it quite fun.

The first time Susan loses at GO, and the MC leaves her 'restrained' she shouts at him about his big cock, something along the lines of: "I've seen and dealt with bigger."
Which may be a bit of fanciful boasting, but my MC should have replied;
"Interesting? How come you didn't manage to hold on to any of them?"

And of course, when the MC returns to threesome fun in Susan's bedroom with her and Rachel sometime soon, that's an awful lot of good content you may miss.
:D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Really?
You come across as such an open-minded fellow.
Being beaten by a woman is not a real life interest, but in the context of a game, and with the intention of reversing the situation I find it quite fun.

The first time Susan loses at GO, and the MC leaves her 'restrained' she shouts at him about his big cock, something along the lines of: "I've seen and dealt with bigger."
Which may be a bit of fanciful boasting, but my MC should have replied;
"Interesting? How come you didn't manage to hold on to any of them?"

And of course, when the MC returns to threesome fun in Susan's bedroom with her and Rachel sometime soon, that's an awful lot of good content you may miss.
:D
Well, femdom is really a turn off for me. I'm more dom than sub, and it is one of the very few reserves I have about the game. I feel like this line undermines the general storyline to achieve general "ruling" of the MC on board.
I'm 100% for a Rachel/Susan/MC threesome, but on MC's terms, not Susan's ;)

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
random event, just pass by the corridor day after day.
the next star is confusing me though, nothing happens when i check on amy while she was washing the toys in the bathroom
You have a new choice in dialog that leads to a new scene. You need Amy level 3+ and her being naked.
Select "As you wish" and "You'll clean it"

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes