ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there a walkthrough that is an actual walkthrough that says like "do this then do that" because im not so bright and im not tryna figure it out on my own i just wanna have weird adventures on a boat dog
Have you tried the fanmade one on the first page ? It's really a joly good job for Chapter 1. For Chapter 2 things become easier, but it's still a very good reference

halil123

May 23, 2017
If only all developers were as prolific as TheGary.

I think he should spare some time and change some numbers in episode 1(before island). That part was really grindy and it turned a lot of people off the game.

Kind of a changelog / new scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry! :) The file upload, and pic upload work not for me.
I got it. There's a lot. Check the walkthrough because all those events but one are from previous releases.
For New life it's odd. Try to speak to Rachel, maybe there is a dialog that you missed.
Keep her ...#1 : repeat but put the plug yourself
Keep her ... #2 : have Amy take her for a walk
Sun Tzu :
★ Use the phone in your room to call your uncle’s assistant and thank her for her efforts
★ Talk to Susan about “Art of War”.
★ Talk to her again on the following day and take her bet.
★ Unlocks with the previous star.
★ Talk to Susan and collect your prize.
Ascension : follow the hints, it's quite easy

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If only all developers were as prolific as TheGary.

I think he should spare some time and change some numbers in episode 1(before island). That part was really grindy and it turned a lot of people off the game.
Yeah I'll be honest, I've never made it to the island. I always get stuck on some of the tasks before milestone one or whatever and give up. I just keep checking the CGs.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah I'll be honest, I've never made it to the island. I always get stuck on some of the tasks before milestone one or whatever and give up. I just keep checking the CGs.
Try again with the last release, you can skip the first part (Chapter 1), and the second one has no grind at all

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
i'm using the old save and the ascension event cant trigger cause i already had the authority to administer punishment, can someone help me plz !

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i'm using the old save and the ascension event cant trigger cause i already had the authority to administer punishment, can someone help me plz !
Have you tried talking to the girls ? Where are you stuck exactly ?

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I got it. There's a lot. Check the walkthrough because all those events but one are from previous releases.
For New life it's odd. Try to speak to Rachel, maybe there is a dialog that you missed.
Keep her ...#1 : repeat but put the plug yourself
Keep her ... #2 : have Amy take her for a walk
Sun Tzu :
★ Use the phone in your room to call your uncle’s assistant and thank her for her efforts
★ Talk to Susan about “Art of War”.
★ Talk to her again on the following day and take her bet.
★ Talk to Susan and collect your prize.
Ascension : follow the hints, it's quite easy
Thanks for the reply! I don't speak with Rachel and i don't use the phone.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how to setup another catwalk for Chloe in this new update???
Just like in the former release : get Emily punished, send her to your room, do not follow, go see Rachel, send her to Susan, find Chloe, choose "it's time for a walk"

Reactions: DOM76210

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, I am on a new PC atm because my main one is under repairs.
Could someone pass us a complete save that's just before this new patch?
I don't want to be gaining out all over again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I am on a new PC atm because my main one is under repairs.
Could someone pass us a complete save that's just before this new patch?
I don't want to be gaining out all over again.
Here you are (femdom off)

Reactions: UraN82

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Just like in the former release : get Emily punished, send her to your room, do not follow, go see Rachel, send her to Susan, find Chloe, choose "it's time for a walk"
How can i send Rachel to Susan bro??? I have caught her masturbating and sent her to rachel room for punishment and sent Emily to my room but there is no option like you said with Chloe.Have i done anything wrong????

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How can i send Rachel to Susan bro??? I have caught her masturbating and sent her to rachel room for punishment and sent Emily to my room but there is no option like you said with Chloe.Have i done anything wrong????
I assumed you had played the former release and done "Keep her on a short leash #1".
If not, you need first to have a few talks with Susan who will be willing to help you have fun with Chloe.
It takes a few dialog. Then you'll have the option when Rachel is alone during the day to tell her "Susan wants to see you". that's how you do it. After that follow the instructions I gave earlier

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
For some reasons Amy buged on me in this version. She doesn't come to MC in the morning to ask for tasks, and i can't find her anywhere. Only time when i can make her work, when she come in the morning to blow MC.

Reactions: SlyDeamon

Zelai

May 8, 2019
I assumed you had played the former release and done "Keep her on a short leash #1".
If not, you need first to have a few talks with Susan who will be willing to help you have fun with Chloe.
It takes a few dialog. Then you'll have the option when Rachel is alone during the day to tell her "Susan wants to see you". that's how you do it. After that follow the instructions I gave earlier
Not the same person but having the same problem. I have the previous event done but when i have Emily in my bedroom waiting for punishment and i try talking to Rachel i dont get the Susan wanted to see you option.

I cant remember if the event was tied to a certain time of the day? maybe i was trying it outside its "window".

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
In this new update, how do I catch Rachel masturbating in public?

Edit: Nevermind, just found it

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes