ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
We're finishing chapter 2, The Disciplinarian. Any idea what chapter 3 will be? I'm guessing Father Figure.

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
Fuck so many great scenes handicapped by the inane requirements to see them. Would be 10/5 easily without these pointless hoops to jump through. Here's hoping the kid dreams about a gallery one day.

Reactions: Heisenberg867

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have been following the thread and for those of you with issues concerning Amy, I highly recommend you to check the changelog. Amy's task assignment has been reworked along with her stats to make it easier. There are also a few tweaks for punishment system.

Anyone else having a problem when you walk chloe and amy shows up the pictures don't load, just a black background and a error on the top left stating what picture is suppose be loading?
Confirmed bug when Amy has her first uniform or the complete maid, try doing it with her naked or with just the apron until I fix it.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
I have been following the thread and for those of you with issues concerning Amy, I highly recommend you to check the changelog. Amy's task assignment has been reworked along with her stats to make it easier. There are also a few tweaks for punishment system.

Confirmed bug when Amy has her first uniform or the complete maid, try doing it with her naked or with just the apron until I fix it.
ah ok thanks so much

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
First search anywhere on the ship. After 2 fails, you think that you should search the corridor. And in the corridor the place is random, so quick save / quick load until you find it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
had that problem, look for her at 800 in the corridor if she does not show up on in your room or at 1800 in the corridor
With the last release, Amy is waiting for you at 08.00 in the corridor for her duites. If she doesn't show, go find her in the Infirmary. Beware that after 08.00, if you have not found her, it's over for the day. Then at 18.00 in the Corridor she'll wait for your appraisal of her work

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For some reason Sun Tzu #3 won't unlock after I cleared Sun Tzu #2 and True Nature. Am I missing a step?
You should be OK. You need to have cleared any previous gain from a go game to have access to a new game. So if you won against Susan and didn't collect your prize, it may hinder you.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
stuck here:

View attachment 425152 no clue to go on
Be by the pool late at night (00.00 to 03.00). Wait until you catch Rachel masturbating (it may take a few days, it's not that often). Then you'll ask her something like "doing it again" and have the option to punish her yourself. The punishment is not immediate, you'll have a new dialog option with Rachel the following day.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have spanking mc disabled is this only a femdom disabled there is a skip buttom so if it's only a femdom quest i'll skip it
Those 2 stars are femdom, so you can use the option to skip the event

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes