ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think you have to catch Chloe messing with here in the corridor !!
Those are 2 different stars
For one you have to give Amy a day off. then check on her by the pool or the hot tub during the day, then be in yuor room before dinner
For the other one, watch the corridor, you'll find Chloe messing with Amy. Step in

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey, I'm not sure what to do now in the "Sun Tzu #3" quest, it says "Receive your prize which was agreed to with Susan.", but it has been a while since I played this game and I have no ideia what I need to do now, can someone help?
Go into Rachel's room in the evening when she is not there (22.00). Sleep. Enjoy

Reactions: wolfflow

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have this weird bug where the first few stars of For Real #1 don't show up and it doesn't count as finished even if i did actually finish the whole thing
Did you complete True Nature ? If yes you can't complete the event.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.11.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have a mega link for v0.9.3? I've not played in a while and v11 told me to finish my current game on v0.9.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
OK when everybody realize that the MC is F with everybody else?the fact that they all living on that small boat and nobody know about it is incredible.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
They are same conditions like Keep her on a short Leash #1:
- Emily must wait for punishment in your room,
- You have to send Rachel to Susan,
- Offer the walk to Chloe.

Yes, this quest is not the easy one ;)
How do you trigger the part where you can send rachel to susan? Also having a problem with that

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can't find Amy using pool or tub. What should I do?
Edit: Without permission.
Give her chores to do (personnaly I prefer cleaning, more occasions to check on her). Then it's random, visit the pool and hot tub every hour between 08.00 and 18.00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you trigger the part where you can send rachel to susan? Also having a problem with that
Once triggered with the dialog with Susan it's automatic when the conditions are met. Just check with Rachel when she is alone to see if you have the dialog option

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes