ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok thanks ive completed the tasks but both of the girls motivations are high (80 and 95)
Talk to them to decrease their motivation
Note that the motivation will not go down just after an effective punishment. It will take a few days before you can try to talk them out of working again

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Talk to them to decrease their motivation
Note that the motivation will not go down just after an effective punishment. It will take a few days before you can try to talk them out of working again
thanks

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does amy need to be lower on her obedience for me to finish "punish amy when chloe has a pending punishment" to finish this update? i have her at 120 obedience thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
does amy need to be lower on her obedience for me to finish "punish amy when chloe has a pending punishment" to finish this update? i have her at 120 obedience thanks
No, you don't need a low obedience. Just to have Chloe with a pending punishment and then punish Amy, even if it's not fair

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so is the punishment like from not doing cleaning what ya talking about?
For Chloe it's for not doing her chores or test properly. For Amy it's any. Not cleaning well enough, not serving diner well enough, not attending Emily...
And once again, with full obedience, she doesn't have to fail for you to punish her. Even if she did good you can still punish her, go with Chloe and her and get the star

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
For Chloe it's for not doing her chores or test properly. For Amy it's any. Not cleaning well enough, not serving diner well enough, not attending Emily...
And once again, with full obedience, she doesn't have to fail for you to punish her. Even if she did good you can still punish her, go with Chloe and her and get the star
ill try

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
still cant get it how do you get them together then? ive went through 7 days and cant get this last task done thanks

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
help me guy, in the new update, the ascension #1 reset, but i've already got the permission to punish the girls so i cant complete this event, anyone have any solution ???

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i can't start the event unsupervised #2

i talk with Chloe and i told her to go to Susan's room but i can't find anything new there

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i can't start the event unsupervised #2

i talk with Chloe and i told her to go to Susan's room but i can't find anything new there
You have a new bondage option to play with her in Susan's room

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
still cant get it how do you get them together then? ive went through 7 days and cant get this last task done thanks
Have Chloe needing to be punished. Then Punish Amy (whatever the reason). Choose to punish her with a level 4 punishment (there is only one). Amy will go get Chloe

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
You have a new bondage option to play with her in Susan's room
that's the problem, nothing new appears, the last thing was the box

My doubt is if I can invite her to Susan's room or if I have to wait for Chloe to ask me to go

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes