Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Hey I'm having a bit of trouble with Short leash #2. I don't seem able to send Racheal to Susan for punishment anymore. When I catch her masturbating if I tell her to go to Susan she does it that night so its done before the next day. Am I just forgeting how to set Racheal up for the distraction?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey I'm having a bit of trouble with Short leash #2. I don't seem able to send Racheal to Susan for punishment anymore. When I catch her masturbating if I tell her to go to Susan she does it that night so its done before the next day. Am I just forgeting how to set Racheal up for the distraction?
You need Emily with a punishment pending. Then, when Rachel is alone, tell Emily you will punish her and she will wait in the room. Do not go there. While she's in the room, talk to Rachel and send her to Susan. Now you can talk to Chloe and start her walk

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I'm just missing unsupervised # 2 to end this update

when I invite Chloe to go to Susan's room I don't see any new options the last one is the box

my question is whether it may be me inviting her or if she has to ask me to go to Susan room, but in all the game time that has gone through this update so far she never asked me to go to Susan's room

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

when I invite Chloe to go to Susan's room I don't see any new options the last one is the box

my question is whether it may be me inviting her or if she has to ask me to go to Susan room, but in all the game time that has gone through this update so far she never asked me to go to Susan's room
It should be there in the list as an option when you have all the other options. So it's just a new menu option in the old menu.

When you talk to Chloe, do you see a talk option "Time for some fun!" ? It's in there once you have all the pre-requisites.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Invite Chloe to have some fun in Susan's room.
Choose the bondage option. There's a new possibility

Reactions: TGI Games

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I honestly don't know what im doing wrong with the events inside the mothers cabin, but I cant seem to "win" any of the challenges for chapter 1

Its starting to piss me off and I just want to break her and her stupid draconian punishment methods.

figgis

Dec 9, 2016
Just cleared the new update after I took a break since version 5 or so. A lot of good improvements.

A lot of QOL stuff added in for Chapter 2 are great. And although I get why people who were more into the femdom aspects of the early game might be annoyed now with a shift to mdom, that's much more my cup of tea so I'm very happy. Liking where the Amy training is going, and really love the Rachel stuff after the stonewalling of earlier updates.

The final option for Emily's alternative punishment is also pretty hot.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
You need Emily with a punishment pending. Then, when Rachel is alone, tell Emily you will punish her and she will wait in the room. Do not go there. While she's in the room, talk to Rachel and send her to Susan. Now you can talk to Chloe and start her walk
Got it thx bro. I was remembering wrong and thought you had to set both Emily AND Rachel up for punishment at the same time. I have it sorted now. Thx again.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I honestly don't know what im doing wrong with the events inside the mothers cabin, but I cant seem to "win" any of the challenges for chapter 1

Its starting to piss me off and I just want to break her and her stupid draconian punishment methods.
One easy way to win the challenges in Rachel's room is to turn the femdom "off" for the time of the event. All contests become automatic win

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
I'm trying to do the "Aunt Makes mistakes too" event, however I can't get the fourth start.

It says that I should search in the bridge when Susan isn't there but I can't. When she isn't there I don't have any option to search in the bridge.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm trying to do the "Aunt Makes mistakes too" event, however I can't get the fourth start.

It says that I should search in the bridge when Susan isn't there but I can't. When she isn't there I don't have any option to search in the bridge.
Maybe you haven't done all the talking that is needed to progress to the next step (Susan, Chloe, Emily, Linda...)
To be sure, check the walkthrough (first page of this thread or link on my left signature)

Grollum

Aug 23, 2019
Hello I'm having problems with the 9th star on Sun Tzu # 2.

I win the game and find Rachel mastubate.During the event she lick her finger but i dont earn the star

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello I'm having problems with the 9th star on Sun Tzu # 2.

I win the game and find Rachel mastubate.During the event she lick her finger but i dont earn the star
It needs to be the 2 fingers that you ask her to put in her pussy, then lick. Repeat the event, it should work.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes