Carlostse

Jun 11, 2017
Hello,

In ascension #3, how do I catch Rachel masturbating in public?
And how can i do the quest unsupervised #2
Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

In ascension #3, how do I catch Rachel masturbating in public?
And how can i do the quest unsupervised #2
Thanks
Ascension #3 : be by the pool at night (00.00-03.00), random, not every day
Unsupervised #2 : choose to have fun in Susan's room with Chloe. Choose bondage, there is a new option

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
how do you find rachel and susan in the room after first milestone at 8 pm? susan is not asking for help anymore and they are not there at 8 pm? walkthrough says get caught in the schoolgorl and teacher uniforms (which i did) but how will i win the contest when it never happens?

edit : This is for the 4th star in the second aunt makes mistakes line

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It moves on an hour - you catch Rachel using her vibrator at 21.00 I think. Hearing noises from her room whilst in the corridor

Reactions: TGI Games

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got around to playing the last two updates the last few days, and, wow, was it worth the wait to have sex with Rachel! She is so ridiculously hot. The school girl sex scenes are outstanding. So glad to finally get to see this. Hopefully we'll get more content with her. I love most of the Emily sex scenes, so to finally get some top-notch ones with Rachel is awesome.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
how do you start the mission making it clean ? it is required for a mission but i cant see it. Looks like the issue is i cant start back to school. any idea how?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do you start the mission making it clean ? it is required for a mission but i cant see it. Looks like the issue is i cant start back to school. any idea how?
To start Make it clean, yo need to have completed Back to School
To start Back to School you need to have completed Extra Naughty #1
Then start talking to the girls about punishment (Rachel, then Chloe, the same again and then the others)

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
How many option are they for Amy level 4 obedience, so far I have found spanking with chloe is that it?
I have tried searching this thread but to no avail .

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How many option are they for Amy level 4 obedience, so far I have found spanking with chloe is that it?
I have tried searching this thread but to no avail .
That's the only one so far

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes