ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there any preview/promotional art you can share so we can see the new direction of the game while waiting?
The Dev is focused on coding right now, so very few images leaked. The "best" one is available to all on the Patreon page of the game (in the top banner), with Charlotte, the Uncle's assistant.
As hinted in the last release, Uncle is taking the MC with him to "test" his skills. A trip probably very different from the Island one ;)

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
A trip probably very different from the Island one ;)
[/QUOTE]
I hope so :D
But it is again a lot of new issues, so I prefer (one public voice only;)) better prepared one single update.

ProofYourExistance

Nov 3, 2019
I could not find an Art asset thread for this game yet.
Does anyone know what DAZ character/art assets Chloe is based on? I'd guess the character is genesis 3.

keylockman8

Aug 18, 2018
I know this has been asked/answered before, but I cannot get Rachel to ask me to return to the island. I've been to the island once (completed Chloe) and am back on the yacht. Version 11.1. Have not started True Nature, but queued up, so I am wanting to return to the island to finish all four paths. I've gone almost a week of asking Rachel every hour of the day.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I know this has been asked/answered before, but I cannot get Rachel to ask me to return to the island. I've been to the island once (completed Chloe) and am back on the yacht. Version 11.1. Have not started True Nature, but cued up, so I am wanting to return to the island to finish all four paths. I've gone almost a week of asking Rachel every hour of the day.
Did you had a phone call from your mother or your Uncle about you being cured ?
It may be the trigger
Otherwise keep trying a few days, it should happen soon

eike2000

May 9, 2017
There is a bug :

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/meals/dinner.rpy", line 85, in script call
call e088_dinner_01 from _call_e088_dinner_01
File "game/scripts/locations/interior2/loc_interior2.rpy", line 35, in script
$ Event.check_idles("interior2")
File "d:\relaxf95games\curemyaddiction-0.11.1-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "d:\relaxf95games\curemyaddiction-0.11.1-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/interior2/loc_interior2.rpy", line 35, in <module>
File "game/scripts/!init/_events_handler.rpy", line 103, in check_idles
if self.has_multiple_idle(_idles.get('npcs'), 0, loc, _morethan = 1):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

While running game code:
call e088_dinner_01

It make the quest amy be punish are uncompleted, by the way, if dont sleep at night and pass time until 2-3 AM, if ya click in to Doctor office, Amy show up and ask for mission, still 6am, it dont happen

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, game dev TheGary.
Is this Emily's model?
But actually I am looking for her skin, can you tell me where its from?
Thanks in advance.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
There is a bug :

Full traceback:
call e088_dinner_01 from _call_e088_dinner_01
File "d:\relaxf95games\curemyaddiction-0.11.1-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "d:\relaxf95games\curemyaddiction-0.11.1-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
if self.has_multiple_idle(_idles.get('npcs'), 0, loc, _morethan = 1):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

While running game code:
call e088_dinner_01

It make the quest amy be punish are uncompleted, by the way, if dont sleep at night and pass time until 2-3 AM, if ya click in to Doctor office, Amy show up and ask for mission, still 6am, it dont happen. And i wish remove Susan character of remake her with new model, Susan is the awful character, it make me nausea

moonandark

Mar 31, 2019
I just stuck on Spending Time With The Emily's last star, the rock paper scissors thing. They are'nt playing at 01:00, i tried so many times but nothing. I have only 2 more events and other one connect with this one. Help please ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I just stuck on Spending Time With The Emily's last star, the rock paper scissors thing. They are'nt playing at 01:00, i tried so many times but nothing. I have only 2 more events and other one connect with this one. Help please ?
They play in Emily's room at 01.00. The result of the game is random, so you might not get it the first time. Otherwise if you're only with this star left just keep checking, you're almost there

saman.j91

Feb 28, 2019
I cannot get the fifth star in Midnight Bat #2. I've ordered the food but Rachel doesn't swim at midnight anymore. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cannot get the fifth star in Midnight Bat #2. I've ordered the food but Rachel doesn't swim at midnight anymore. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks
There is a dialog option with Rachel during the day : "Will you swim tonight". Have you tried it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
And what happens if you actually don't show up....I misclicked and now cannot retrigger the event (For Real #1)
As far as I recall you can setup a new threesome by asking Linda about it in the Infirmary. There might be a cooldown of a few days, not sure about it

Reactions: TGI Games

saman.j91

Feb 28, 2019
There is a dialog option with Rachel during the day : "Will you swim tonight". Have you tried it?
No, I don't have that option. I've just called Charlotte after Rachel's request, and Rachel stopped swimming after that. The notebook says "I should wait a day for the items to arrive. Since they won't be in my room I'll just have to get them out of storage around midnight". Should I do something else first?

lordzeal55

Nov 14, 2019
As far as I recall you can setup a new threesome by asking Linda about it in the Infirmary. There might be a cooldown of a few days, not sure about it
Linda is giving me no options for a threesome, star states to wait a few hours for event...

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No, I don't have that option. I've just called Charlotte after Rachel's request, and Rachel stopped swimming after that. The notebook says "I should wait a day for the items to arrive. Since they won't be in my room I'll just have to get them out of storage around midnight". Should I do something else first?
No it seems you're good. It should be a matter of days, never more than that. Maybe post a save so we can have a look at it ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes