Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
After you have read the riddle (in your room, automatic between each envelope)
For 3 :
Find Emily in the corridor doing chores at 14:00
For 5 :
Go to Rachel’s room at 09:00 AM (except Sundays)
thanx i finish that yesterday :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Whenever I try to talk to Amy in New Life #1 it keeps saying she earned this reward, lets not bother her. even when she is working.
This dialog happens when you give her a day off.
It should reset the following morning, according to which chore you give her.
Is that the case ?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Help I'm stuck in Chapter 1
I need the final star of Milestone 1 - "You must peek when Emily is watching Chloe being spanked by Rachel at 15:00"

I think I have all stars that do not need MS1 to be completed except for this one.

I have gone through several days of stealing homework and peeking on the spanking but no Emily.

I have tried searching this thread but either have not found the right search terms or there is not the help I need.

I have tried the steps in the daily walk-through (not from the beginning, just for the day on which Emily peeks).

Am I missing some remote trigger?
Or is this a random event and I just have to keep trying? I hope it is not this because of the waiting periods before stealing the homework is enabled.

All suggestions will be gratefully received.:)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Help I'm stuck in Chapter 1
I need the final star of Milestone 1 - "You must peek when Emily is watching Chloe being spanked by Rachel at 15:00"

I think I have all stars that do not need MS1 to be completed except for this one.

I have gone through several days of stealing homework and peeking on the spanking but no Emily.

I have tried searching this thread but either have not found the right search terms or there is not the help I need.

I have tried the steps in the daily walk-through (not from the beginning, just for the day on which Emily peeks).

Am I missing some remote trigger?
Or is this a random event and I just have to keep trying? I hope it is not this because of the waiting periods before stealing the homework is enabled.

All suggestions will be gratefully received.:)
Have you complete Emily's exhibition level 1 ? It's a prerequisite
Emily’s Exhibition Level 1 :
First star in Poolside Handjob (Talk to Emily by the pool at 10:00 AM and ask her if she’s “feeling naughty?”)
Guide:
★ After Emily gives you a public handjob by the pool she will visit you at night. Enjoy.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Have you complete Emily's exhibition level 1 ? It's a prerequisite
Emily’s Exhibition Level 1 :
First star in Poolside Handjob (Talk to Emily by the pool at 10:00 AM and ask her if she’s “feeling naughty?”)
Guide:
★ After Emily gives you a public handjob by the pool she will visit you at night. Enjoy.
Yes I have completed that task - both the trigger and the following request so that the star is obtained.
Is there any other requirement or is there a random element?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes I have completed that task - both the trigger and the following request so that the star is obtained.
Is there any other requirement or is there a random element?
Then it's random, but if you only miss that it should happen pretty soon. Maybe try leaving the Interior before 15.00 and going back in at 15.00

Reactions: cager

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I need some help with the last star in "Chores - Study" in Chapter 1.
How the hell can I spank Chloe before studying with her? I've made her watch me while showering in the morning but later the option to spank her doesn't show up; I've tried catching her at 16h inside her sister's room and I can't either.
The guide doesn't say anything about it or at least I'm short-sighted enough not to find it.

EDIT: Forget it, I spanked her once again in the morning and this time it worked when we studied together at 3pm. I don't know why it didn't work the first two times I tried it :cautious:.

On a different note, how can I get Chloe to spy when I'm being spanked? I'm about to achieve the first milestone, have been spanked by Rachel like 20 times already but Chloe never dropped by.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi everyone, I need some help with the last star in "Chores - Study" in Chapter 1.
How the hell can I spank Chloe before studying with her? I've made her watch me while showering in the morning but later the option to spank her doesn't show up; I've tried catching her at 16h inside her sister's room and I can't either.
The guide doesn't say anything about it or at least I'm short-sighted enough not to find it.

EDIT: Forget it, I spanked her once again in the morning and this time it worked when we studied together at 3pm. I don't know why it didn't work the first two times I tried it :cautious:.

On a different note, how can I get Chloe to spy when I'm being spanked? I'm about to achieve the first milestone, have been spanked by Rachel like 20 times already but Chloe never dropped by.
As far as I remember it's random, but it might be also after MS1 (there's still a LOT of spanking going on after MS1...)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As far as I remember it's random, but it might be also after MS1 (there's still a LOT of spanking going on after MS1...)
Yeah, thank you very much. It happened randomly after being spanked like 30 times.
This game is a fucking grindfest. An addictive one at that, but a huge grindfest anyway.
It is an obvious imitation of BigBrother, considerably improved and without Max. I'm enjoying it a lot, girls are really hot and there's a huge variety of events and scenes.
But let me say it again: OH MY the grind!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, thank you very much. It happened randomly after being spanked like 30 times.
This game is a fucking grindfest. An addictive one at that, but a huge grindfest anyway.
It is an obvious imitation of BigBrother, considerably improved and without Max. I'm enjoying it a lot, girls are really hot and there's a huge variety of events and scenes.
But let me say it again: OH MY the grind!
Once you complete Milestone 1 the grind disappears quite totally.
Hold fast, it's worth it ;)

Reactions: Aristos
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes