metiu

Jan 15, 2018
Hey, I'm currently stuck on Chapter 2 - Enough is Enough #1 on star 3 (Talk to Linda in her office while she is alone to learn some info). I've completed all other events in Ch2, even Enough is Enough #2. Can anyone help? Otherwise I'll jump in ch3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey, I'm currently stuck on Chapter 2 - Enough is Enough #1 on star 3 (Talk to Linda in her office while she is alone to learn some info). I've completed all other events in Ch2, even Enough is Enough #2. Can anyone help? Otherwise I'll jump in ch3
Some times the star doesn't lit. Watch for her in the evening on the terrace to see if she follows your instructions. And try to speak to her elsewhere than in the infirmary too, just in case

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
Some times the star doesn't lit. Watch for her in the evening on the terrace to see if she follows your instructions. And try to speak to her elsewhere than in the infirmary too, just in case
I've tried talking to her at quite possibly all possible times where she can be found, from her office since the morning until she leaves her office, and the times where she is out of the office (in the pool). I've also waited for her in the terrace - in which she either arrives in a towel or naked (in which she will get spanked in the terrace). Would you mind looking at my save to see if you can solve the issue?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've tried talking to her at quite possibly all possible times where she can be found, from her office since the morning until she leaves her office, and the times where she is out of the office (in the pool). I've also waited for her in the terrace - in which she either arrives in a towel or naked (in which she will get spanked in the terrace). Would you mind looking at my save to see if you can solve the issue?
Sure, I can try, just post it ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here you go, mate. Thanks in advance :)
It's a bug. For some players this star doesn't lit., I can't tell you why. You can start Chapter3 because there is no way to solve this, except by starting from an earlier save and try it again. Sorry

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
It's a bug. For some players this star doesn't lit., I can't tell you why. You can start Chapter3 because there is no way to solve this, except by starting from an earlier save and try it again. Sorry
No worries mate, hopefully there aren't any major events that I missed between Chapter 2 and 3 because of the bug. If there are, a short summary would be nice. Thanks again for your time

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No worries mate, hopefully there aren't any major events that I missed between Chapter 2 and 3 because of the bug. If there are, a short summary would be nice. Thanks again for your time
You had completed everything it seems, so you don't miss much. Just a scene where the Uncle is waking MC up and taking him to his office. That's where Chapter 3 begins. I posted 4-5 months ago (roughly) some screenshots of that if you want to do some archeology...

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
chapter 2 0.10.3 savee doest work on the latest version of chapter 2 TheDisciplinarian version. how to fix this???

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I usually just hover my mouse of the close, after opening and closing progress report screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone got a save file?
For what?
Chapter 2 when you start it with everything done from chapter 1 and the same for chapter 3 thinks everything is done in 1 and 2, no save file needed.

To get the best out of this VN is to play all 3 chapters your self otherwise you miss out on a lot of action.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes