Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So I've been following this for a while now and it's pretty good. I was wondering what it reminds me of, until it hit me - it's Big Brother done right. No endless bs, no blackmail, actually independent chains of events and so on. Best of all, even though it's in development for a long time, the story itself never seems like it's teasing the player just to milk the concept as much as possible.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I've been following this for a while now and it's pretty good. I was wondering what it reminds me of, until it hit me - it's Big Brother done right. No endless bs, no blackmail, actually independent chains of events and so on. Best of all, even though it's in development for a long time, the story itself never seems like it's teasing the player just to milk the concept as much as possible.
You should make a review out of this comment ;)

Reactions: TGI Games
Jan 15, 2019
OK, so since I have a bunch of time off I figured I would give this game another shot. I thought I would start all over again from the beginning and I can't. How do you get the first and second chapters again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, so since I have a bunch of time off I figured I would give this game another shot. I thought I would start all over again from the beginning and I can't. How do you get the first and second chapters again?
There under the spoiler in the OP.

""SPOILER: Previous Chapters""

Reactions: dirtyoldmanlol

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
To any mods on here that sees this.

ThL has made the best looking walkthrough I have ever seen on this site and a link to it should be put on the 1st post.
Mega

(((Hey ThL is this link going to be permanent for your walkthrough?)))

Also for the Gallery pics go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-2b-thegary.18207/page-464#post-2907461

[/spoiler]
This "walkthrough" is so not helpful. There's no direction. Just an alphabetical list of events which don't even show the title in the game itself. Most proper walkthrough's are based on the events that occur in the game. In chronological order... this "walkthrough" is massively bloated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This "walkthrough" is so not helpful. There's no direction. Just an alphabetical list of events which don't even show the title in the game itself. Most proper walkthrough's are based on the events that occur in the game. In chronological order... this "walkthrough" is massively bloated.
This game does not go in chronological order so there for this walkthrough helps you know or at least gives you some direction to go for that quest.
There is no way to have a "chronologicl" walkthrough for this game.

Reactions: ThL and Snugglepuff

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm now able to give you the release dates, they will be as follows:
  • 10th for Admirals,
  • 14th for Captains
  • 17th for Mates.
Since I've been sick almost 3 weeks, the update will have less content than what was originally planned.

Hope everyone is feeling well and staying at home (in countries you have to ;) ).

Stay safe and thank you!

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Having a bit of a problem with "For Real #1". According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to catch Linda and Amy together at the hot tub between 11pm and 3am, but I've spammed my way through nearly two weeks and all I can find is Linda there by herself. I have no other progressions unlocked, so I'm pretty stuck here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Having a bit of a problem with "For Real #1". According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to catch Linda and Amy together at the hot tub between 11pm and 3am, but I've spammed my way through nearly two weeks and all I can find is Linda there by herself. I have no other progressions unlocked, so I'm pretty stuck here.
Its midnight to 3 am, go to your bedroom at 22:00 or so skip to midnight then go to the hut tub and if not there go back to your bedroom and skip an hour and try again, do not talk to Linda if she is there alone.

For Real? #1
Prerequisites: N/a
Characters: Amy, Linda
Description: You always knew Linda liked to keep her options open, but her next conquest is quite shocking.
Guide:
★ Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together late at night (00.00-03.00) and try to talk to Linda about it.
★ Catch them in the hot tub again.
★ Talk to Linda about it the next day.
★ Talk to her again and warn her about Amy.
★ Wait for Linda to approach you several days later.
★ Go to the bathroom in the next few hours.
★ Talk to Linda to repeat the event.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Its midnight to 3 am, go to your bedroom at 22:00 or so skip to midnight then go to the hut tub and if not there go back to your bedroom and skip an hour and try again, do not talk to Linda if she is there alone.

For Real? #1
Prerequisites: N/a
Characters: Amy, Linda
Description: You always knew Linda liked to keep her options open, but her next conquest is quite shocking.
Guide:
★ Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together late at night (00.00-03.00) and try to talk to Linda about it.
★ Catch them in the hot tub again.
★ Talk to Linda about it the next day.
★ Talk to her again and warn her about Amy.
★ Wait for Linda to approach you several days later.
★ Talk to Linda to repeat the event.
Ah maybe talking to Linda alone was what I was doing wrong? There was no warning on the walkthrough, and I talked to her every time I saw her, thinking that maybe I had to talk to her to trigger it. Thanks for the help! Any chance you could help with Acension #1, too? I can't get the last star for Chloe being grounded, because when I tell her she is being punished, I just get teleported to my room and nothing happens to Chloe.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah maybe talking to Linda alone was what I was doing wrong? There was no warning on the walkthrough, and I talked to her every time I saw her, thinking that maybe I had to talk to her to trigger it. Thanks for the help! Any chance you could help with Acension #1, too? I can't get the last star for Chloe being grounded, because when I tell her she is being punished, I just get teleported to my room and nothing happens to Chloe.
You have to do the grounding early in the after noon right after lunch is the best.
If you do it to late then yest you can't do anything about it.

Reactions: ThL

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You have to do the grounding early in the after noon right after lunch is the best.
If you do it to late then yest you can't do anything about it.
I've tried it every hour from 1-6pm with the same results. Guess my game is just bugged, but I'm close enough to finishing the chapter that I guess I'll just skip the rest and move on to 3. Thanks anyways; I appreciate the help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've tried it every hour from 1-6pm with the same results. Guess my game is just bugged, but I'm close enough to finishing the chapter that I guess I'll just skip the rest and move on to 3. Thanks anyways; I appreciate the help.
So your saying you don't see C in her room 1 hour after grounding her?

Ascension #1
Prerequisites: True Nature #1
Characters: Chloe, Emily
Description: Rachel has decided to pass punishment authority yet again.
Guide:
★ Wait for Rachel’s announcement during dinner.
➢ Listen carefully over lunch the next day.
➢ Listen Carefully over dinner the next day.
★ Talk to Rachel about authority.
★ Talk to Emily and ask what’s bothering her.
★ Wait for Emily to approach you and hear her out.
★ Talk to Emily again and administer the proper punishment.
NOTE: From this point on, the girls’ punishments are in your hands. Every time they fail their tests or chores, you will
have the option to administer a punishment.
★ Find Emily drinking on the terrace in the afternoon.
★ Warn Emily about her drinking.
★ Catch Emily drinking more than once and act accordingly.
★ Ground Chloe when she has deserved a punishment.
★ Visit Chloe’s Room an hour after grounding her.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So your saying you don't see C in her room 1 hour after grounding her?

Ascension #1
Prerequisites: True Nature #1
Characters: Chloe, Emily
Description: Rachel has decided to pass punishment authority yet again.
Guide:
★ Wait for Rachel’s announcement during dinner.
➢ Listen carefully over lunch the next day.
➢ Listen Carefully over dinner the next day.
★ Talk to Rachel about authority.
★ Talk to Emily and ask what’s bothering her.
★ Wait for Emily to approach you and hear her out.
★ Talk to Emily again and administer the proper punishment.
NOTE: From this point on, the girls’ punishments are in your hands. Every time they fail their tests or chores, you will
have the option to administer a punishment.
★ Find Emily drinking on the terrace in the afternoon.
★ Warn Emily about her drinking.
★ Catch Emily drinking more than once and act accordingly.
★ Ground Chloe when she has deserved a punishment.
★ Visit Chloe’s Room an hour after grounding her.
No, she just goes about her day as normal after I ground her.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes