Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So I'm in Chapter 2 and I'm finding it impossible to trigger The Deal #3

The tracker says "Deny Rachel Long Enough; Wait for either Chloe or Emily to come to you with a message."

and the unofficial walkthrough says:

Description: Rachel is getting desperate for attention.
Guide:
You need to deny Rachel at least 3 times in a row
★ Wait for Chloe or Emily to approach you with a message from Rachel.

but Rachel hasnt come to me for attention in quite some time, even before I started sleeping with her. Is there a console command perhaps to trigger this?

cma.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm in Chapter 2 and I'm finding it impossible to trigger The Deal #3

The tracker says "Deny Rachel Long Enough; Wait for either Chloe or Emily to come to you with a message."

and the unofficial walkthrough says:

but Rachel hasnt come to me for attention in quite some time, even before I started sleeping with her. Is there a console command perhaps to trigger this?

View attachment 604148
Stop all sex with Rachel and sleep in MC's bed.
Is True Nature #1 done?

The Deal #3
Prerequisites: The Deal #2, True Nature #1
Characters: Rachel
Description: Rachel is getting desperate for attention.
Guide:
You need to deny Rachel at least 3 times in a row
★ Wait for Chloe or Emily to approach you with a message from Rachel.
★ Unlocks during the event.
★ Unlocks during the event.

Reactions: ThL

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
yes True Nature #1 is done, and I've gone like a week without sleeping with Rachel though i didnt keep track of the exact number of days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes True Nature #1 is done, and I've gone like a week without sleeping with Rachel though i didnt keep track of the exact number of days.
All I can say is stop all convo and sex with Rachel and just play for 1-3 more weeks and see what happens.
Take no reward from her for acing the test and so on.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm having a problem in chapter one where I can't progress the milestone until I "Watch when Emily and Linda are together" which I had assumed means the 1am peeking event in Emily's room, but I don't get credit for watching that. Anybody know what I'm missing here?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having a problem in chapter one where I can't progress the milestone until I "Watch when Emily and Linda are together" which I had assumed means the 1am peeking event in Emily's room, but I don't get credit for watching that. Anybody know what I'm missing here?
Try every possibilities : watch from the door, enter and watch, enter and join

jawad

Dec 26, 2017

Hello,

Time for some news, I am feeling better for the last 2/3 days, after 2 weeks ill, I'm starting to see the end of it.
I'll still not work for a couple of days to be sure I have fully recovered.

The release will be delayed but not by long, I can't give a date but I don't expect it to be more than 5 days.

Thanks for all the support messages you left on the last post, I appreciate it.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys!

I am stuck in one specific star in Episode 1. "Not So Safe Anymore", the one where Susan catches you spanking Chloe. I have spanked Chloe over a couple dozen times, and in different times and scenarios, even forcing the spank when I am showering, but Susan never shows up. Is there a specific spanking that triggers Susan coming in?

Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys!

I am stuck in one specific star in Episode 1. "Not So Safe Anymore", the one where Susan catches you spanking Chloe. I have spanked Chloe over a couple dozen times, and in different times and scenarios, even forcing the spank when I am showering, but Susan never shows up. Is there a specific spanking that triggers Susan coming in?

Thanks!
What step are you on?

Not So Safe Anymore:

Prerequisites: Complete the First Milestone
Characters: Chloe, Emily, Linda, Rachel, Susan
Description: Lack of privacy has always been an issue on the yacht.
Guide:
★ Get caught by Susan while you are spanking Chloe (see Chloe’s Corruption).
★ Get Caught by Emily while Linda is giving you a blowjob (see Linda’s Help).
★ Get caught by Susan while Rachel is giving you a handjob in her Teacher Outfit (see Rachel’s Helping Hand).
★ Get caught by Susan while Rachel is giving you a handjob in her schoolgirl uniform (see Rachel’s Helping Hand).
★ Get caught by Linda while playing with Emily’s ass at midnight (see Emily Tries Anal). Choose butt plug, repeat
until Linda shows up (she's a bit shy, she might not come immediately)

Its been a while since I played chapter 1 but it could be the bare bottom spanking one you need to do.

Reactions: ThL

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for te reply a1fox3 :)

I have already done all of the stars from every section, and I am ready to move on to the Amy section by making the call. The ONLY star I am missing is the first one form Not So Safe Anymore. I am spanking Chloe everytime I can, but Susan never shows up. I am selecting the "Spanking" and the "That's right! Your room, now (fast)".

Are you saying that Susan only shows up when doing the Bare Spanking?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for te reply a1fox3 :)

I have already done all of the stars from every section, and I am ready to move on to the Amy section by making the call. The ONLY star I am missing is the first one form Not So Safe Anymore. I am spanking Chloe everytime I can, but Susan never shows up. I am selecting the "Spanking" and the "That's right! Your room, now (fast)".

Are you saying that Susan only shows up when doing the Bare Spanking?
I don't remember but I get the feeling that was when she showed up for me.

Reactions: Kondorito

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
I'll keep trying then, thanks!

EDIT: OK, I got it! Just in case somebody ends up with the same situation, the problem was that I was choosing the (Fast) version so I did not have to do the spanks myself. This mode seems to not trigger Susan's scene. As soon as I tried a couple of times with the regular spanking (clicking myself on each spank) I got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll keep trying then, thanks!

EDIT: OK, I got it! Just in case somebody ends up with the same situation, the problem was that I was choosing the (Fast) version so I did not have to do the spanks myself. This mode seems to not trigger Susan's scene. As soon as I tried a couple of times with the regular spanking (clicking myself on each spank) I got it.
I never used the auto version and always use the click version of spanking.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Running into an issue with ch3 ep 4d. can't get the 2nd star to trigger for babysitting 2. I have asked Charlotte to babysit many times and check the living room until Charlotte leaves but I never see her being upset with Amy. However, on Friday I see that it isn't going well and take over the spanking. I have tried asking Charlotte about how it went the day before also many times. Nothing seems to work. I have read this thread several times from when ch3 ep 4 was released and haven't seen this situation mentioned. Help please.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Running into an issue with ch3 ep 4d. can't get the 2nd star to trigger for babysitting 2. I have asked Charlotte to babysit many times and check the living room until Charlotte leaves but I never see her being upset with Amy. However, on Friday I see that it isn't going well and take over the spanking. I have tried asking Charlotte about how it went the day before also many times. Nothing seems to work. I have read this thread several times from when ch3 ep 4 was released and haven't seen this situation mentioned. Help please.
For Babysitter #2, you need to have played at least twice Babysitter #1.
When you're on Babysitter #2, don't bother to go have a look during daytime, nothing happens. When you check on the girls in the evening (19.00-03.00) do nothing, do not step in EXCEPT if you see Amy over Charlotte's knees in the living room, Charlotte having a paddle.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes