Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So I'm in Chapter 2 and I'm finding it impossible to trigger The Deal #3

The tracker says "Deny Rachel Long Enough; Wait for either Chloe or Emily to come to you with a message."

and the unofficial walkthrough says:

but Rachel hasnt come to me for attention in quite some time, even before I started sleeping with her. Is there a console command perhaps to trigger this?

View attachment 604148
Trip report: Completing Fitness #2 and Am I Sick? #2 mysteriously caused Rache's requests to magically reappear (???)

Regardless I was finally able to complete Consequence #1

Now that I'm finally in Chapter 3 all I have to say is I hate the new UI. The font is smaller and the GUI buttons are all far too small. I normally play these games on my 1333x768 laptop and playing chapter 3 on it is a nightmare.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Trip report: Completing Fitness #2 and Am I Sick? #2 mysteriously caused Rache's requests to magically reappear (???)

Regardless I was finally able to complete Consequence #1

Now that I'm finally in Chapter 3 all I have to say is I hate the new UI. The font is smaller and the GUI buttons are all far too small. I normally play these games on my 1333x768 laptop and playing chapter 3 on it is a nightmare.
A lot of us hate chapter 3's UI.

Doing other quests may be a trigger for other quest but I did not have any problems when I did it because I did all quests at the same time.
That is the ones I could work on I did.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
CHANGELOG Episode 5

Hello,

Release day! I hope you'll enjoy the update.

Talk menus have been updated and re-ordered, it should be easier to find what you're looking for and what the dialogue will do. I'm not going into details as I'm curious to see if it's intuitive enough or not.

This update is focused on the yacht entirely, 100% yacht content
The best starting point is from an office save before returning to the yacht at the end of the last update.

Thanks for your support!

Changelog:
  • Added 5 new events
  • Some old events have updated dialogue now that Chloe and Emily know about each other
  • Now every interaction you have with an NPC falls into different categories (repeatables, quests, actions)
  • Fixed several issues and bugs

Reactions: TGI Games

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I have completed everything, yellow stars everywhere, BUT 2 events are still not green even though they're completed. Why? Anything I can change with Save Editor?

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have completed everything, yellow stars everywhere, BUT 2 events are still not green even though they're completed. Why? Anything I can change with Save Editor?

View attachment 615802
View attachment 615803
Didn't manage to change either that or the gallery with save editor :unsure:
You can not complete everything in just 1 playthrough, you get locked out of content for the selections you do and they will be marked complete even though you did not or were not able to do them, this is so your game will show 100% completion for the route you take during your playthrough.

To see all content it will take 2-3 playthroughs choosing different routes.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, quick question. I am currently playing Chapter 2 and reached the point that the only progression available is True Nature #1. When I check with Rachel regarding Amy, I get a message saying that I will not be able to go back to the island. The problem is that in Chapter 2 I never went to the island. The only island I know (and did a 100% on it) is from Chapter 1 which is an entire different game/executable. So, what island are we talking about in this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, quick question. I am currently playing Chapter 2 and reached the point that the only progression available is True Nature #1. When I check with Rachel regarding Amy, I get a message saying that I will not be able to go back to the island. The problem is that in Chapter 2 I never went to the island. The only island I know (and did a 100% on it) is from Chapter 1 which is an entire different game/executable. So, what island are we talking about in this game?
Maybe ThL can help

They need to add pregnancy with this game please
I agree with this and I may have mentioned it in a PM about it but I can't really remember if I did or not.
Here is what I would do:
Have the uncle call both R and MC to the office for a week and have MC impregnate R so the uncle will have a blood child to leave his will to.

I also wish to get both C and E pregnant to.

Don't really want it with Amy or the Dr.

Reactions: tankdick

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This is a "left over" line from when the game was in only one Chapter. There is only one Island, and it's in Chapter One. You can start True Nature and complete Chapter Two

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Maybe ThL can help

I agree with this and I may have mentioned it in a PM about it but I can't really remember if I did or not.
Here is what I would do:
Have the uncle call both R and MC to the office for a week and have MC impregnate R so the uncle will have a blood child to leave his will to.

I also wish to get both C and E pregnant to.

Don't really want it with Amy or the Dr.
Personally I have no pregnancy fetish. And I don't think that the Dev is planning to add one. It's never been discussed in Admirals poll. If we ever see it it will mean that the game is nearing its end IMO.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes