look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I have updated the walkthrough to make it more clear :geek:
I think the walkthrough file is corrupted. I downloaded it to see what's in the new update while I'm waiting for it, but the file can't be opened. Never had any problems with your walkthroughs before.

Edit: nvm, either you fixed it, or it fixed itself, but now the walkthrough is fine, thank you.

Last edited:

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Aunt makes mistake : just walk in when Susan and Rachel are together
Go every evening in the infirmary. Next time Linda is punished in front of Rachel, you should have the option to give her some relief when Rachel is gone. Do that. Rachel will come back...
Is she sick : Talk to Linda at 08.00 in the morning to send her to Chloe's room. Peek and repeat until you get the missing stars
Thank you, I'm just one star left from First Milestone. It's the one you get for spanking Rachel, but I keep losing the kneeling contest. Is there any one to get to the kneeling contest without taking 2 days for it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think the walkthrough file is corrupted. I downloaded it to see what's in the new update while I'm waiting for it, but the file can't be opened. Never had any problems with your walkthroughs before.
It was indeed. Thanks for pointing that out.
The new file should be OK, except that it contains spoilers from ep.5
Open at your own risk ;)

Reactions: look_skywalker

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, I'm just one star left from First Milestone. It's the one you get for spanking Rachel, but I keep losing the kneeling contest. Is there any one to get to the kneeling contest without taking 2 days for it?

Turn femdom off. Then the kneeling contest is an automatic win. Get the star. Turn femdom on again.
That's one of the reasons why I play femdom off :sneaky:

Reactions: Hakhak

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
It was indeed. Thanks for pointing that out.
The new file should be OK, except that it contains spoilers from ep.5
Open at your own risk ;)
Yep, it's fine now, thank you. I don't mind spoilers in this game, because I don't expect anything too major being added as of now, just want to know what kind of scenes to expect in this update.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Turn femdom off. Then the kneeling contest is an automatic win. Get the star. Turn femdom on again.
That's one of the reasons why I play femdom off :sneaky:
Is there anyway to make it easier to get this star? Truth or Dare ★ Chloe dares Emily to take a spanking from you (Random).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there anyway to make it easier to get this star? Truth or Dare ★ Chloe dares Emily to take a spanking from you (Random).
No, it's random but it should not take more than 2-3 tries.
Quick save before joining the girls and repeat with quick load until you get it

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
No, it's random but it should not take more than 2-3 tries.
Quick save before joining the girls and repeat with quick load until you get it
Stuck here too...

Midnight Bath
Note: The FOLLOWING TWO STARS REQUIRE COMPLETION of MS1!
★ Visit the pool at midnight. Stay and watch.
★ Stay until the end.

Thank you for all your help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Stuck here too...

Midnight Bath
Note: The FOLLOWING TWO STARS REQUIRE COMPLETION of MS1!
★ Visit the pool at midnight. Stay and watch.
★ Stay until the end.

Thank you for all your help
Apply the same recipe with quick save/quick load.
If you're stuck post a save, I'll try to get the star

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Apply the same recipe with quick save/quick load.
If you're stuck post a save, I'll try to get the star
In fact I'm stuck in several post MS1 quests, It'd be nice from you if you checked what I'm missing.
Chloe’s Training
Emily’s Corruption
Rachel’s Helping Hand
Emily’s Help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In fact I'm stuck in several post MS1 quests, It'd be nice from you if you checked what I'm missing.
Chloe’s Training
Emily’s Corruption
Rachel’s Helping Hand
Emily’s Help
Mega
You need to complete First milestone, that you haven't though you have all the stars.
Speak a few times with Susan (i did it twice with your save), she'll tell you that you need to call your Uncle from the Infirmary. Do it during daytime. It will complete the 1rst Milestone and you'll be able to move forward.
For Emily's corruption : just ask to have a little fun and chose to lick her. I got the star the first try.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
You need to complete First milestone, that you haven't though you have all the stars.
Speak a few times with Susan (i did it twice with your save), she'll tell you that you need to call your Uncle from the Infirmary. Do it during daytime. It will complete the 1rst Milestone and you'll be able to move forward.
For Emily's corruption : just ask to have a little fun and chose to lick her. I got the star the first try.
Do you remember the hour when u asked for licking her? I tried it but didn't work -_-

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Do you remember the hour when u asked for licking her? I tried it but didn't work -_-
I the morning I think. Repeat, you can do it several time a day.
And also : keep swimming to max your stamina (5)

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
I the morning I think. Repeat, you can do it several time a day.
And also : keep swimming to max your stamina (5)
Finally it worked, I don't know how many times I had to lick that pussy till it worked x)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here I am, stuck once again.

★ Progress in Not so safe anymore (4th Star) and choose to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform.

Saved game: Mega
I played your save.
In the morning, go see Rachel and ask for a special help. Choose "young girl" to get the schoolgirl scene. Susan should come into the room (repeat until you get this).
Once it is done, be in the corridor at 22.00. You should hear noise coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the third choice.
The following morning, tell Susan.
At 20.00 the same day, be in the corridor. Susan should be with Rachel. Knock on Rachel's door. Choose a kneeling contest. You'll win (femdom disabled). You now have the option to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform. Do it.
Completed :cool:

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
I played your save.
In the morning, go see Rachel and ask for a special help. Choose "young girl" to get the schoolgirl scene. Susan should come into the room (repeat until you get this).
Once it is done, be in the corridor at 22.00. You should hear noise coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the third choice.
The following morning, tell Susan.
At 20.00 the same day, be in the corridor. Susan should be with Rachel. Knock on Rachel's door. Choose a kneeling contest. You'll win (femdom disabled). You now have the option to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform. Do it.
Completed :cool:
Holy molly, that once is freaking long. I'd had never done it by myself. Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes