ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't understand this comment when you have her so prominently being 'dealt with' in your sig.
:unsure: ;)
I unfortunately associate Susan with femdom and my sig is just a glimpse of what I'd like to do to her :devilish:. But I also suspect that turning the table on her is not likely to happen :cry:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
This game really needs some way to force events. I've played the truth or dare game with them like 15 times now and Emily never fucking does the lapdance so I cant progress.

It's just a damn chore to make some of the stuff happen, and sometimes it feels straight up impossible. Drop the RNG shite or give us cheats

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game really needs some way to force events. I've played the truth or dare game with them like 15 times now and Emily never fucking does the lapdance so I cant progress.

It's just a damn chore to make some of the stuff happen, and sometimes it feels straight up impossible. Drop the RNG shite or give us cheats
If you have done it 15 times now then your game is fucked up, it should never take more than 5 times to get everything.
Save right before you start playing then run through it and if it does not happen then reload and do it again.

Reactions: ThL

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
Im stuck at milestone 1. Every star is yellow progression says 74% and i have only quests left which require milestone one.
BUT the stars which tell that they just need MS1 to be done are not yellow.
Any advice?

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
Im stuck at milestone 1. Every star is yellow progression says 74% and i have only quests left which require milestone one.
Any advice?
Im dumb just need to get to med station and use the phone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any advice?
Upload your save and I will take a look.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
This is a "left over" line from when the game was in only one Chapter. There is only one Island, and it's in Chapter One. You can start True Nature and complete Chapter Two
Yeah, I thought so. Thanks ThL. I couldn't wait for an answer so I started and finished the goal yesterday :)

I LOVED how Amy was developed as a character; the dialogs, attitude, and overall actions added some depth to an otherwise fun and light game experience.

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
How do i get a 10 million dollar contract for the 2 hidden events in the maid event
I was confused about this part too; you don't need a 10 million dollar contract, you only need to make a total of 10 million for the company. To play the scene you need to do the regular maid event, NOT the plug event.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
I just finished playing Chapter 2 (Disciplinarian); well, I got 100% although there is not an actual finish to it. I loved it. I dig these characters a lot, the only thing I am missing (hopefully I get it in Chapter 3), is sex with Susan. I like the relationship between her and the MC. Now the wait begins (I do not usually play games until completed).

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
I'm failing to follow the walkthrough and I'm stuck in this point from reaching the First Milestone.

Thank you!

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I was confused about this part too; you don't need a 10 million dollar contract, you only need to make a total of 10 million for the company. To play the scene you need to do the regular maid event, NOT the plug event.
I have updated the walkthrough to make it more clear :geek:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm failing to follow the walkthrough and I'm stuck in this point from reaching the First Milestone.

Thank you!
Aunt makes mistake : just walk in when Susan and Rachel are together
Go every evening in the infirmary. Next time Linda is punished in front of Rachel, you should have the option to give her some relief when Rachel is gone. Do that. Rachel will come back...
Is she sick : Talk to Linda at 08.00 in the morning to send her to Chloe's room. Peek and repeat until you get the missing stars

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes