siggy252

Aug 10, 2017
I went to the bathroom at 15 too but there comes only a dialog and no spanking scene (tried a few times but nothing changed)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I went to the bathroom at 15 too but there comes only a dialog and no spanking scene (tried a few times but nothing changed)
Go in the bathroom of your room (the one accessible from your room, not the common one accessible from the corridor). Be there at 14.00. Skip one hour. You'll hear noise coming from your room (Rachel & Emily).
I don't remember if you need to peek or walk in. Try both.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ThL
Caught C doing this CureMyAddiction 2020-04-15 06-30-39-38.jpg but the punishment does not say so it says about cleaning CureMyAddiction 2020-04-15 06-34-19-03.jpg

ADD: Her butt should still be red but its not. CureMyAddiction 2020-04-15 06-42-55-23.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do i need to download previous chapters too or everything is in the chapter 3 ?
If its the first time playing then yes you must download all 3 chapters, each one is stand alone game but all 3 are part of the game.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
is this normal, for devs to come up with stuff like this ?

Ch. 3 Ep. 5d
Added 5 new events
Some old events have updated dialogue now that Chloe and Emily know about each other
Now every interaction you have with an NPC falls into different categories (repeatables, quests, actions)
Fixed several issues and bugs

i mean basicaly after months of nothing , no cpontent no new story, nothing at all .. they come up with bugfixes and reworked stuff ...somehow i get the feeling that this is a pattern of behaviour to scam paetrons and donors ...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

Ch. 3 Ep. 5d
Added 5 new events
Some old events have updated dialogue now that Chloe and Emily know about each other
Now every interaction you have with an NPC falls into different categories (repeatables, quests, actions)

i mean basicaly after months of nothing , no cpontent no new story, nothing at all .. they come up with bugfixes and reworked stuff ...somehow i get the feeling that this is a pattern of behaviour to scam paetrons and donors ...
Sort of true... on the other hand this guy has been pumping out content consistently for quite a while now. The state of the game now compared to a year or two ago is quite different.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

Ch. 3 Ep. 5d
Added 5 new events

Oh of course there were a few weeks with the coronavirus, but I suspect you are so 'entitled' you expect him to work on the game whilst he's sick and laid up.

Reactions: splamo and ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ThL
This should be "thinks" not "things" CureMyAddiction 2020-04-15 08-07-39-66.jpg

I am not for sure if this was suppose to end the sentience this way or not. CureMyAddiction 2020-04-15 07-11-26-25.jpg It just cuts off but the next screen maybe MC interrupted her but its not really defined as such.
Maybe having ... at the end would work.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes