halil123

May 23, 2017
is this normal, for devs to come up with stuff like this ?

Ch. 3 Ep. 5d
Added 5 new events
Some old events have updated dialogue now that Chloe and Emily know about each other
Now every interaction you have with an NPC falls into different categories (repeatables, quests, actions)
Fixed several issues and bugs

i mean basicaly after months of nothing , no cpontent no new story, nothing at all .. they come up with bugfixes and reworked stuff ...somehow i get the feeling that this is a pattern of behaviour to scam paetrons and donors ...
What the fuck do you mean months? Last update was 5 weeks ago. Thegary releases content almost monthly. If you think he is scamming, you won't find anyone worth supporting on patreon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I check my phone? The hint box says I have a message but I can't find where to check it.
Depends on which chapter you are on.
Chapter 1 is in the Dr. office and chapter 3 its in your room.
I really don't remember where its at in chapter 2 but its one of those places.

Ninja-ed by ThL again.

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't trigger cop threesome #2. I got 2 stars and it says go to rachel's room at night but noting happens when I do. I talked to everyone multiple times and finished every other scene.
Go there at 22:00 and click the sleep button and the option should be there.

Reactions: ThL and halil123

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey ThL

Has there ever been any form of punishment for Amy here: CureMyAddiction 2020-04-15 09-19-45-04.jpg I just don't remember if there was or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I remember right, it's when you need to punish also Chloe, you have the option of the dual spanking
I never comes up to choose that it just one of the options with Chloe.

Just like that one I posted earlier where it was C having A on the ground and it turns into not cleaning, there was never any option to choose what level.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is this normal, for devs to come up with stuff like this ?

Ch. 3 Ep. 5d
Added 5 new events
Some old events have updated dialogue now that Chloe and Emily know about each other
Now every interaction you have with an NPC falls into different categories (repeatables, quests, actions)
Fixed several issues and bugs

i mean basicaly after months of nothing , no cpontent no new story, nothing at all .. they come up with bugfixes and reworked stuff ...somehow i get the feeling that this is a pattern of behaviour to scam paetrons and donors ...
I'm not sure you are referring to CMA when you say "after months of nothing". It has been updated almost every month since the beginning (I think 16 releases out of 18 months).
Besides, the average number of events is around +9 per release. Once again point a game that delivers more than that on a similar period. Most of the games, including the very popular ones deliver at best 3 to 4, often 1 or 2. Have a look at LLTP for example, there as been +1 event for the last 3 releases.
So, yes, this release delivers ONLY +5 events with the dev being ill for 3 weeks. I suppose that as a patron you have already cancelled your subscription... :cautious:

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
HOW can you close the black screen grrrrr I hate this UI in chapter 3
It sometimes happens. Keep playing, change location, skip time. It should not last more than a day. Or try the last autosave.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to change reationships? incest patch?
No incest patch and not possible to change the relationships. Storywise Rachel cannot be your mother and neither Emily and Chloe be your sisters.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes