ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Been a while since I tried this game and the changelog is not giving a lot of specifics, so pardon if I am asking a tried and true question, but are we able to dominate Susan yet? It's been a long time coming!
Depending where you stopped, there is one scene where you get to spank her. But she's not on the menu...yet...and may never be :cry:

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm on chapter 1. I'm trying to progress 'Aunt makes mistakes', but Susan no longer asks for my skills, and I have played sveral weeks game time. Could I have screwed something up?
You may be past the time when she asks for your skills. In that case, be in the corridor at 22.00. If you hear noise coming from Rachel's room, enter and pick the 3rd choice. Next morning go tell Susan. You'll have the possibility to enter again Rachel's room when the girls are have fun. And it's repeatable.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
this game has come a long way, i wonder if any pregnancies are going to be in game like end game knocked-up every female? x)
We talked about it a few days ago on this thread. Nothing yet and not likely to happen IMO, all the more with all the girls.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to finish linda knows
Check the walkthrough. It's mostly about speaking to Linda and Rachel alternatively, then getting an anal reward from Rachel for besting the test (you'll need to do it twice to complete the event if I'm correct).

Last edited:

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported. I completed Ch 3 Episode 4 fully. And used save frequently. However all my saves are crashing when i start Episode 5.. It sends me back to the start of chapter 3.

Anyone with functioning save from the end of Episode 4? please.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported. I completed Ch 3 Episode 4 fully. And used save frequently. However all my saves are crashing when i start Episode 5.. It sends me back to the start of chapter 3.

Anyone with functioning save from the end of Episode 4? please.
here you are

Reactions: rdblev and Jcompt

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
a1fox3

I got this event once, followed all the steps thereafter, now I cannot get this again.
You may be past the time when she asks for your skills. In that case, be in the corridor at 22.00. If you hear noise coming from Rachel's room, enter and pick the 3rd choice. Next morning go tell Susan. You'll have the possibility to enter again Rachel's room when the girls are have fun. And it's repeatable.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes