a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've played up to and over two months of in game time, and still no Chloe. how long did it take you?
Less than a week, did you do all the quest yet?
If that is the last one then upload your save game and ThL will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand how to trigger "Bondage in Device." It says it starts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that didn't seem to work.
Its in the walkthrough.

Bondage device
Prerequisites: After you return from the last office trip and have a certain talk with Chloe
Characters: Chloe
Description: There is so much devices to try in Susan's room.
Guide:
Wait for Chloe to come to you to discuss something. Be patient it make take some time.
★ After she talks to you go to Susan's room with her using the regular 'Time for fun' option inside the repeatables and pick
the bondage option.
★ Once in Susan's room, pick the new bondage option.

Just leave her alone for a few days.

Reactions: getridofme12345

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've played up to and over two months of in game time, and still no Chloe. how long did it take you?
No more than 3 days I'd say. Maybe you had the talk, it's not very explicit. Try to skip to the next step : have fun with Chloe and see if you have something new in the bondage option

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm very near the end of available content, however, I am not getting credit for the Interactive Spanking event (Punish Chloe with Amy's help). I've done the interactive spanking with Chloe and Amy in the Interior two or three times, but I don't get credit for the star and it looks like the last couple of Chloe events may depend on this one to advance. Am I missing something? Can I manually set a variable in the console to force the star?

I've been to the office twice and all of the content there is done except what I couldn't get with Charlotte.

Thoughts?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm very near the end of available content, however, I am not getting credit for the Interactive Spanking event (Punish Chloe with Amy's help). I've done the interactive spanking with Chloe and Amy in the Interior two or three times, but I don't get credit for the star and it looks like the last couple of Chloe events may depend on this one to advance. Am I missing something? Can I manually set a variable in the console to force the star?

I've been to the office twice and all of the content there is done except what I couldn't get with Charlotte.

Thoughts?
You need to reach the second pain level to get the star

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Thoughts?
What are you missing with Charlotte ? An event or the one time only images ?

Mar 15, 2020
Once Amy shows up does she stay for the rest of the game? I hated her by the time she got to the boat and the only way I'd fuck her would be with a donkey dick in city square so I could point and laugh. I gave her the cold shoulder immediately and picked reject her. Can I just ignore everythign about her or do I have to do the "having sex again" which may just make me quit.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Once Amy shows up does she stay for the rest of the game? I hated her by the time she got to the boat and the only way I'd fuck her would be with a donkey dick in city square so I could point and laugh. I gave her the cold shoulder immediately and picked reject her. Can I just ignore everythign about her or do I have to do the "having sex again" which may just make me quit.
Amy is there to stay, but you'll see her position change dramatically in Chapter 2. You'll probably like it :devilish:
You can't stonewall her if you want to get all the events.

Mar 15, 2020
Amy is there to stay, but you'll see her position change dramatically in Chapter 2. You'll probably like it :devilish:
You can't stonewall her if you want to get all the events.
meh I dont really have any interest in any events with her and the only position i could see my myself enjoying is using her as a sea anchor. I suppose i could live with her being a chore slave with her tongue cut out and wearing a chasity belt so she never gets anything. i hate her character there was just zero redeming anything about her imo that would even make me consider doing more. honestly i'd probably just call my uncle and tell him its either me or her but one of us is leaving the boat. I really disliked that i couldnt/cant defend myself by callign out her lies right away [boyfriend] and being forced into this with zero defense or any sort.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
meh I dont really have any interest in any events with her and the only position i could see my myself enjoying is using her as a sea anchor. I suppose i could live with her being a chore slave with her tongue cut out and wearing a chasity belt so she never gets anything. i hate her character there was just zero redeming anything about her imo that would even make me consider doing more. honestly i'd probably just call my uncle and tell him its either me or her but one of us is leaving the boat. I really disliked that i couldnt/cant defend myself by callign out her lies right away [boyfriend] and being forced into this with zero defense or any sort.
Amy is the character most of the players are supposed to hate. Considering your reaction it's a total success :sneaky:
Chapter 2 sees a real change in her position
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Endure the few events where you have to f... her (yeah I know, another type of chores :rolleyes:) and you'll love what's to come.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know where to report bugs to The Gary

I have been playing Ch 3 for the start again and so far I have found these bugs

Bug 1 = 1st office trip - when you eat both options come up "ask Charlotte or ask Amy"

Bug 2 = missing image - Second office trip when you talk to Amy

I will continue to play to see if any more bugs

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know where to report bugs to The Gary

I have been playing Ch 3 for the start again and so far I have found these bugs

Bug 1 = 1st office trip - when you eat both options come up "ask Charlotte or ask Amy"

Bug 2 = missing image - Second office trip when you talk to Amy

I will continue to play to see if any more bugs
Thanks, I'll report that.
Bug 1 : it's not a bug, you can ask either or. Lunch & diner. Or did you meant something else ? EDIT bug too

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberVamp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I'll report that.
Bug 1 : it's not a bug, you can ask either or. Lunch & diner. Or did you meant something else ?
Amy should not be there during the first office visit.

Reactions: CyberVamp
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes