Jun 29, 2018
Its in the walkthrough.

Bondage device
Prerequisites: After you return from the last office trip and have a certain talk with Chloe
Characters: Chloe
Description: There is so much devices to try in Susan's room.
Guide:
Wait for Chloe to come to you to discuss something. Be patient it make take some time.
★ After she talks to you go to Susan's room with her using the regular 'Time for fun' option inside the repeatables and pick
the bondage option.
★ Once in Susan's room, pick the new bondage option.

Just leave her alone for a few days.

How long should I wait? I have returned from the office trip and skip like 2 weeks with no trigger still. She never comes to me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How long should I wait? I have returned from the office trip and skip like 2 weeks with no trigger still. She never comes to me.
Work on other quest and just wait, I had her come to me after about 4 days or so.

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
Is there some trick to do "A just reward"? I did manage with punishment and riddle to get two blowjobs in a day but didn't trigger anything

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I have a quick complaint about Ch 2. I am playing the truth or dare with Amy and Chloe for the first time. All 3 of the MC's dare for both have been the same damn spanking event. That is so crappy.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a quick complaint about Ch 2. I am playing the truth or dare with Amy and Chloe for the first time. All 3 of the MC's dare for both have been the same damn spanking event. That is so crappy.
it's random...and you seem out of luck (n);)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Save after waking up and then quite the game and start again and this time save just before you play truth or dare.

If you don't get movement in the right direction exit the game and restart just be for T&D.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You need to reach the second pain level to get the star
Thank you. Does going further not give you credit for the star? I'll go looking for an excuse to punish Chloe again in the mean time, but if somebody answers before that happens, it might save me 10 or 15 minutes of wandering room to room and advancing time until she's naughty... ;-)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you. Does going further not give you credit for the star? I'll go looking for an excuse to punish Chloe again in the mean time, but if somebody answers before that happens, it might save me 10 or 15 minutes of wandering room to room and advancing time until she's naughty... ;-)
As long as you stop just after Chloe reaches the 3rd pain level you are good to go.
I do 6 hard until she hits the 2nd pain lvl and then use the 2 option at hard till I get her to the 3rd pain lvl and then stop.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock the third star in babysitting # 2 ?
Babysitting #2
Prerequisites: Complete The Babysitter twice
Characters: Amy, Charlotte
Description: Charlotte gets the hang of handling Amy.
Guide:
★ After you completed the first babysitting event, ask Charlotte to babysit again.
★ During babysitting, check the living room to catch a moment when Amy does something to anger Charlotte.
★ Watch Charlotte punish Amy appropriately.

Just have Charlotte babysit and go every hour and check on them, do not stay and pass time but go back to your office then pass the time then go look.

I am missing Naked in the Livingroom, Found Masturbating and Took Selfies.
That's normal you can not get all of Charlotte content in just 1 play through.

Reactions: ThL

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
As long as you stop just after Chloe reaches the 3rd pain level you are good to go.
I do 6 hard until she hits the 2nd pain lvl and then use the 2 option at hard till I get her to the 3rd pain lvl and then stop.
Okay, so I've done exactly that twice and still no star... :unsure:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, I just did it one more time. I went carefully to make sure she reached level 2 but not level 3. Still no star.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes