ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to complete Naked in Living Room and Took Selfies with Charlotte? Any help?
For both it's only during the first stay in the office. For took selfie, it's if you let yourself be bound by Charlotte. For the other one I don't know for sure

Reactions: Jay 7676

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
When can I get the key to the doctor's office? I am using the walkthrough, that isn't helping. I have gone all hours of the day and night to find it.
If I remember correctly Linda goes swimming at 4.00pm / 16.00 so she is not in her office.

Jun 29, 2018
can't get bondage device to trigger. Also some small bug issues like the notebook not closing and an error every couple screens that i just end up ignoring

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Hey guys how do you complete this? I exhaust every option but to no avail
CureMyAddiction_YATenZljlP.png

ps. this is chapter 1

it's fine. it's complete

Last edited:

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Best update since the island. The more bondage, the better. Still hoping to rope up Susan and show her who's boss though :LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can't get bondage device to trigger. Also some small bug issues like the notebook not closing and an error every couple screens that i just end up ignoring
It sounds like you have a bad game download, I have never had any problems like that.
I may have around 6 total errors in all, this includes all 3 chapters.
Once reported they got fixed and now no more problems for me.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am trying to complete the 'Aunt makes mistakes' event in Ch 1. The only star left is the 4rth star, 2nd tier. I need to win a kneeling contest. Susan has caught Rachel in the schoolgirl contest several times, but nothing changes. Not sure how to progress. I have won kneeling contests previously, but not sure how to activate another one.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am trying to complete the 'Aunt makes mistakes' event in Ch 1. The only star left is the 4rth star, 2nd tier. I need to win a kneeling contest. Susan has caught Rachel in the schoolgirl contest several times, but nothing changes. Not sure how to progress. I have won kneeling contests previously, but not sure how to activate another one.
At the top of this page is the answer you need.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can anyone help me with The Babysitter quest. Amy does nothing in living room
Which quest are you working on, 1 or 2?

The babysitter
Prerequisites: During the second trip.
Characters: Charlotte, Amy
Description: Amy can sometimes behave like a child
Guide:
★If you take her on a trip, after some time, Amy might do something in the living room. Check what she's doing at night if
she is not on a mission. You need to have one contract going on and been there for a few days, and the Maid for a day
event must not be active
★ After the first star, ask Charlotte to babysit Amy.
★ During the first babysitting demonstrate the proper procedure for Charlotte, showing her what to do.
★ Check the effects of Charlotte's work.
To get the last star can be tricky. When checking on the girls, you might see four things :
. They're doing good
. The situation is getting out of hand, you need to step in
. Charlotte handled the situation with Amy doing some corner time
. In the evening, Amy is standing in front of the TV set. It seems that Charlotte just handled the situation
It's only this last one that gets the star (and it's random). And each time that either you or Charlotte have to punish Amy,
the babysitting ends. So you might need a few tries to see and get all. Check every hour in any case.

Babysitting #2
Prerequisites: Complete The Babysitter twice
Characters: Amy, Charlotte
Description: Charlotte gets the hang of handling Amy.
Guide:
★ After you completed the first babysitting event, ask Charlotte to babysit again.
★ During babysitting, check the living room to catch a moment when Amy does something to anger Charlotte.
★ Watch Charlotte punish Amy appropriately.

Reactions: ThL
Nov 1, 2018
Hi Folks;
I've a bug that I can't get rid of since the last update. Whenever the "Task space" opens (the place where we can found "Linda must be punished" for exemple), it's impossible to close it! It takes all the space and spoils the game. No way to click on "Close" since it's not clickable...

Anyone had the issue and came up with a resolution ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Folks;
I've a bug that I can't get rid of since the last update. Whenever the "Task space" opens (the place where we can found "Linda must be punished" for exemple), it's impossible to close it! It takes all the space and spoils the game. No way to click on "Close" since it's not clickable...

Anyone had the issue and came up with a resolution ?

Screen shot please and what OP system are you using to play the game?

Lord Of Red Sand

Oct 29, 2018
Which quest are you working on, 1 or 2?

The babysitter
Prerequisites: During the second trip.
Characters: Charlotte, Amy
Description: Amy can sometimes behave like a child
Guide:
★If you take her on a trip, after some time, Amy might do something in the living room. Check what she's doing at night if
she is not on a mission. You need to have one contract going on and been there for a few days, and the Maid for a day
event must not be active
★ After the first star, ask Charlotte to babysit Amy.
★ During the first babysitting demonstrate the proper procedure for Charlotte, showing her what to do.
★ Check the effects of Charlotte's work.
To get the last star can be tricky. When checking on the girls, you might see four things :
. They're doing good
. The situation is getting out of hand, you need to step in
. Charlotte handled the situation with Amy doing some corner time
. In the evening, Amy is standing in front of the TV set. It seems that Charlotte just handled the situation
It's only this last one that gets the star (and it's random). And each time that either you or Charlotte have to punish Amy,
the babysitting ends. So you might need a few tries to see and get all. Check every hour in any case.

Babysitting #2
Prerequisites: Complete The Babysitter twice
Characters: Amy, Charlotte
Description: Charlotte gets the hang of handling Amy.
Guide:
★ After you completed the first babysitting event, ask Charlotte to babysit again.
★ During babysitting, check the living room to catch a moment when Amy does something to anger Charlotte.
★ Watch Charlotte punish Amy appropriately.
Thank you for your help, i'm done this quest

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
hmmm, since there is images of that I imagine that was a scene, what a shame
I got obedience 4. both Chloe and Amy failed the test. went to Amy to punish her, and it gave me the option of punishing both in Chloe's room. sorry but I don't have image as proof.

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
This is my first time playing this game. And I don't get it. It's like it's skipping chapter 1-2 when you select New Game. A ton of scenes are unlocked, and it asks you questions from the first encounter with Charlotte that you have no idea what she's talking about and yet you have to pick random womens names, none of these women you know at all. Shortly after that is were I stopped and said.. Wait, I have to be missing the first part of this game.

Onlyone81

Dec 12, 2019
It's like it's skipping chapter 1-2 when you select New Game.
The chapters each are kind of standing alone games.
YOu have to download all three chapters seperatly and play them.

Chapter 1 & 2 are in the "Spoiler: Previous chapters" Box of the first post!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes