edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello i'm new here i played episode 3.1 now episode 3.5 is ready to download what i have to do so i can continue playing without losing my memory.
downloaded episode 3.5

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello i'm new here i played episode 3.1 now episode 3.5 is ready to download what i have to do so i can continue playing without losing my memory.
downloaded episode 3.5
Normally the game finds the corresponding renpy save file on your C:. If not, open the Game/saves directory of your 3.1, copy the files and paste them into the corresponding directory of the 3.5 version.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i see so MC actions comes back like chilling in Bubbleath maybe even this time fuck chloe in that tublike in the begin off the game that whould be cool anddoing auntie in the bigpool at night instead of intercrual she lets herself being banged

siggy252

Aug 10, 2017
Go in the bathroom of your room (the one accessible from your room, not the common one accessible from the corridor). Be there at 14.00. Skip one hour. You'll hear noise coming from your room (Rachel & Emily).
I don't remember if you need to peek or walk in. Try both.
Ok I tried multiple variations of the event in different saves I have triggered no scene except the talk over the stolen book and although got the 2 stars for the event

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I'm not sure you are referring to CMA when you say "after months of nothing". It has been updated almost every month since the beginning (I think 16 releases out of 18 months).
Besides, the average number of events is around +9 per release. Once again point a game that delivers more than that on a similar period. Most of the games, including the very popular ones deliver at best 3 to 4, often 1 or 2. Have a look at LLTP for example, there as been +1 event for the last 3 releases.
So, yes, this release delivers ONLY +5 events with the dev being ill for 3 weeks. I suppose that as a patron you have already cancelled your subscription... :cautious:
Just put him on ignore. I don't know what it is, but there's a whole string of accounts made around Dec 2019 that do nothing but spam negativity. All the posts from this guy are the same, dev abandoning the game, tiny content etc. Seems one guys multi accounts for nothing but trolling.

And as this games updates HAVE been so regular, obvious troll is obvious.

Reactions: ThL

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Been a while since I tried this game and the changelog is not giving a lot of specifics, so pardon if I am asking a tried and true question, but are we able to dominate Susan yet? It's been a long time coming!

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I'm on chapter 1. I'm trying to progress 'Aunt makes mistakes', but Susan no longer asks for my skills, and I have played sveral weeks game time. Could I have screwed something up?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on chapter 1. I'm trying to progress 'Aunt makes mistakes', but Susan no longer asks for my skills, and I have played sveral weeks game time. Could I have screwed something up?
What step are you trying to do?

Aunt Makes Mistakes
Prerequisites: n/a
Characters: Rachel, Susan
Description: This is the first QUEST of Rachel’s main story arc. By the time you have completed it, you will know a
lot more about your aunt, the enigmatic captain Susan and their relationship.
Guide:
➢ After you have stolen Chloe’s homework (See Stealing HOMEWORK for details) for the first time, talk to Susan.
She will accuse you, but ultimately drop the matter for the moment.
➢ Talk to Susan again after the second time you’ve stolen Chloe’s homework. A new conversation option will
become available - *Thief?* - use it.
➢ Search Linda’s office at 16:00 to find the sleeping pills.
➢ Talk to Susan on the bridge and ask her for help (she will refuse).
★ Catch Linda masturbating in her office at 21:00 and choose to blackmail her (the [Quest] option). Enjoy the scene
during dinner the next day.
★ At 23:00 on the day of Linda’s dinner show enter Rachel’s room. Take a “Quick peek” AND “Make SURE”.
★ Should unlock with the previous star if you follow the instructions.
➢ Talk to Susan on the Bridge and tell her that “It’s done”.
➢ During dinner Rachel will announce that she’ll be spending an hour Susan and doesn’t want to be disturbed.
➢ Go to the corridor immediately after dinner and you will hear strange noises coming from Rachel’s room.
➢ Talk to Chloe about the noise.
➢ Talk to Emily about the noise.
➢ Talk to Linda about the noise.
➢ Search the bridge TWICE when Susan is not there and find the Navigation Manual and the flashlight.
➢ Wait a few days until you have the option to ask Susan “if she needs your skills”.
➢ Go to the pool at midnight and spike Rachel’s drink with sleeping pills.
★ Enter Rachel’s room at 01:00 AM or 02:00 AM on the same night. Take a Quick peek, make sure and use the
flashlight.
➢ Talk to Susan on the bridge the next day and inform her that “It’s Done”.

NOTE: The four steps in "bold" above are the setup for the repeatable event. They will be skipped from this
guide from now on but are required every time you want to spend time with Rachel & Susan at 20:00 in Rachel’s
Room.
★ As soon as dinner is over that day, go to the corridor.
★ Peek on Rachel & Susan when they are together in Rachel’s room after dinner.
★ Same as previous star, you get caught.
★ Unlocks the first time you enter the room when they are together.
★ Try Cunnilingus Contest, kneeling contest and spanking at least once each.
★ Participate in a Cunnilingus contest.
★ Win a Cunnilingus contest.
★ Participate in a kneeling contest.
★ Win a kneeling contest and have Rachel masturbate in front of you. It unlocks Rachel's exhibition level 1
★ Win a kneeling contest and spank Rachel.
Lose the cunnilingus contest.
Take a spanking.
NOTE: The following three stars require completion of MS1!
★ Progress in Not so safe anymore (4th Star) and choose to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform.
★ Talk to Rachel in the interior at 16:00 and ask her if something is wrong. Go to her room at 06:00 AM.
★ Unlocks with the previous star.

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Somehow this menu opened and I can't close it. The close button doesn't work. Can you fix it and send the save back please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Somehow this menu opened and I can't close it. The close button doesn't work. Can you fix it and send the save back please?
Just move around and open the gallery and close it and then try just keep moving around and or go to sleep, start a convo.

It will close over time.

Anyway here it is closed.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes