NeoDeWitt

Nov 10, 2018
One more question, how am I suppose to spank Chloe? I have been waiting for her to get sick for weeks and the choice to punish her when she peeps on Emily is locked. Thank you in advance

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
One more question, how am I suppose to spank Chloe? I have been waiting for her to get sick for weeks and the choice to punish her when she peeps on Emily is locked. Thank you in advance
You have to combine 2 events. First blackmail the nurse so that you can avoid making your chores by faking being ill, then give the tip to Chloe and then blackmail her each time she pretends to be sick.
Here are the 2 walkthroughs
Naughty Doctor
Can’t trigger before day 3.
Linda’s office at 21:00, when the door is unlocked, 2 days cooldown.
You can blackmail Linda to get one day without chores but it cost 1 mood.
If you unlocked “Handjob” in “Linda’s Help” you have the “Mind if I join?” do it and it will unlock
Linda Level 1 Exhibition.
Mood : If Linda has a mood of 1 or more there’s an extra image at the end of “Mind if I join?”
Is She Sick?
Trigger: You use 3 “days without chores” and Chloe will talk to you after breakfast.
When she asks, “So what do you want ?”
If you say “I want a handjob,” you’ll be able to spank her faster.
You might consider answering, "I want to see your boobs,” it one of the rare scenes you can’t repeat.
Tomorrow at 08:00 check Chloe’s room, peek or enter both have different outcomes (you’ll be able
to do both later).
You’ll talk with her after breakfast.
If you said “I want a handjob” you have the choice to spank her or see her boobs.
Chloe now has a 50% chance to be sick on a chores day.
Check every morning at 08:00 if you can peek when she’s sick, once you caught her 3 times, you’ll
unlock rectal temperature scene.
When Chloe is pretending to be ill, you can spank her.
Mood : If you unlocked rectal temperature and Linda has a mood of -2 or less she’ll make Chloe do
another position, both the peek and enter scene are affected.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I have no idea why but whenever I load a save the door icons in the hallway vanish so I can't peek, knock or enter any room.

MySecret

Dec 28, 2018
This game is VERY cool! I love it! quality of the drawing, the different kind of sex (I love the "training of chloé")
Unfortunatly, I almost finish it... People who enjoy it, do you have recommandation for a similar game?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello, I've some problem to do this event...can someone help me please?
Is She Sick?
Trigger: You use 3 “days without chores” and Chloe will talk to you after breakfast.
When she asks, “So what do you want ?”
If you say “I want a handjob,” you’ll be able to spank her faster.
You might consider answering, "I want to see your boobs,” it one of the rare scenes you can’t repeat.
Tomorrow at 08:00 check Chloe’s room, peek or enter both have different outcomes (you’ll be able
to do both later).
You’ll talk with her after breakfast.
If you said “I want a handjob” you have the choice to spank her or see her boobs.
Chloe now has a 50% chance to be sick on a chores day.
Check every morning at 08:00 if you can peek when she’s sick, once you caught her 3 times, you’ll
unlock rectal temperature scene.
When Chloe is pretending to be ill, you can spank her.
Mood : If you unlocked rectal temperature and Linda has a mood of -2 or less she’ll make Chloe do
another position, both the peek and enter scene are affected.
Chloe’s new punishment
You need to have spanked Chloe 3 times or more and unlocked the hot tub handjob with her.
Go talk with her, then go see Rachel.
Now, you must steal her homework to trigger the spanking at 15:00 (If Rachel has a mood of 2 or
more, she will not spank Chloe).
Talk once more with Chloe and you’re done, you now have access to the additional options when you
caught Chloe in the hallway.
Try everything, from doing nothing to spanking, do your chores, in different moods because there are extra scenes if Chloe is in a good mood (show me your boobs)
Poolside Handjob
It's random I think, there are 2 possibilities, with one when you hear Rachel coming near the pool
Rachel's shower
3rd : She must see you.
Emily's help
Try when she has 1 & 2 good moods, I think there is a difference
No privacy
3rd: It's a bit tricky, once Rachel saw you jerking off / peeing (The notebook will tell you to do this step) and you unlocked "Rachel's Helping Hand" you must jerk off in your bathroom and get interrupted by Rachel, the day it happened you'll be able to ask Rachel to knock before entering the bathroom. From now on when you try to jerk off she might knock on the door and if you meet the requirement (1 erection during lunch and the next 2 days) she'll be giving you a hand job.
Emily's corruption
Emily Corruption 4th & 5th: Join Emily in her bath.
Fulfilling Linda request
When Linda is with Emily, watch / enter and ask to watch. Click on the open door, happens usually at 01.00

Good luck...

Reactions: Arty7891

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.1.6.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen. ok, it's actually the MC's head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
phone users have left of the choice menu a small invisible scroll area, if dragging within the choice menu doesn't work.
and there is also a small skip indicator bottom left now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is there a chance you can change the option to open the game menu?
It is to easy to mistakenly skip the whole scene if you are trying to access the menu to save. Maybe just swipe left opens the game menu?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Sorry to ask in case it has already been asked in this thread, but, why has no one yet made a Mod for this game?, I mean the game is pretty similar in game play and style to Big Brother, and that game has many good free Mods for it, am just curious.

Also in a good few scenes the English grammar used is very bad, a good proof read is needed by a natural English speaker.

Those points aside, the general scene artwork and the artwork for the MC and the girls and women is very good.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Sadly I am not a Modder, if I was, I would have stepped up first being honest, but my skill set is in a different field entirely lol.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes