johannes1988

Jan 28, 2018
Got it. I've done every event but major events adds only to 98%, probably a bug. anyone mind to share a save at 100-100-100?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I've done every event but major events only to 98%
Yes definitely. There is nothing else for you to do if you play with femdom off. In fact, from your screenshot it is clear that you already did a lot more than you were supposed to do... For example, I see that you completed some of the "Sacrifice" event. Which you are not supposed to even start, let alone complete... It is a femdom only event and I think you get a warning before it can start.

I have zero stars in sacrifice in my own playthrough so my % is even lower than yours.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes definitely. There is nothing else for you to do if you play with femdom off. In fact, from your screenshot it is clear that you already did a lot more than you were supposed to do... For example, I see that you completed some of the "Sacrifice" event. Which you are not supposed to even start, let alone complete... It is a femdom only event and I think you get a warning before it can start.

I have zero stars in sacrifice in my own playthrough so my % is even lower than yours.
I disabled femdom and I have the first row of Sacrifice complete (2 stars). You're probably missing something that will get you to 100%. With femdom disabled it's the last 2 stars of the 2d row that you cannot achieve, but you get 100% nonetheless. Try different mood for Susan :
Sacrifice
Your punishment counter (paddle on the top left of the screen) must be red at 3/3.
Talk to Susan “I need a favor.”
Wait for 02:00 in MC room and the event will trigger.
Answer, “Yes, Miss”
Mood: Extra scene if Susan has 1 or more. Another extra if she has 2 or more.
This event reduces your punishment counter by 2.

Not sure about it, I played Beta 3 complete and only disabled femdom with the new 0.1.3. But TheGary states that you get 100% if you complete all what you are capable to do. So with 98% you miss something or there is a bug.

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Clearly Linda has got a butt fetish (from how she requests for rubbing lotion after spankings and the way she gets excited when I'm about to massage her ass... Can't wait for the next set of updates... :D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. Question, what is the last event, the one that you can only access by getting 100 in all 3 (Mr. Elwell)?
Susan tells you to call your uncle (Mr Elwell) from the infirmary.
You have a discussion with him. To summarize : through Susan he knows whatever happens on the yatch. He has an old health problem that makes him unable to "satisfy" Rachel. Susan, acts as a "relief" for both of them... He is OK if Rachel happens to satisfy some of her needs with you. And Susan can act both as a counselor and "hardware" provider (you already got the plug from, her). Interesting perspectives don't you think ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Clearly Linda has got a butt fetish (from how she requests for rubbing lotion after spankings and the way she gets excited when I'm about to massage her ass... Can't wait for the next set of updates... :D
There is more action to come with her from one of the preview ;-)

NeoDeWitt

Nov 10, 2018
Guys please help, I stuck at Aunt Makes Mistake, the hint says I have to wait for Susan to ask for my help. What should I do?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Guys please help, I stuck at Aunt Makes Mistake, the hint says I have to wait for Susan to ask for my help. What should I do?
every 4 days you can go to Susan (the captain), ask if she needs your skills, she'll say yes and you'll have to spike Rachel's drink with sleeping pills by the pool at midnight when she is there, wait 1 hour then go to Rachel's room and disable her clock and tell Susan the next morning "it's done". You'll have access to Rachel's room in the evening when she is punished by Susan. It's repeatable to advance in all the stars of Aunt makes mistakes

NeoDeWitt

Nov 10, 2018
every 4 days you can go to Susan (the captain), ask if she needs your skills, she'll say yes and you'll have to spike Rachel's drink with sleeping pills by the pool at midnight when she is there, wait 1 hour then go to Rachel's room and disable her clock and tell Susan the next morning "it's done". You'll have access to Rachel's room in the evening when she is punished by Susan. It's repeatable to advance in all the stars of Aunt makes mistakes
Thank you so much

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes