DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.1.6.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen. ok, it's actually the MC's head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
phone users have left of the choice menu a small invisible scroll area, if dragging within the choice menu doesn't work.
and there is also a small skip indicator bottom left now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the port. Is there a way to import saves from the Windows version of the game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the port. Is there a way to import saves from the Windows version of the game?
i see no reason, why it shouldn't work. just drop the files into the save folder within the external storage of your device.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Hello,

I'm block on differents stars and i don't find any solution.
Could you please help me for the last stars ????

Thanks by advance

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

I'm block on differents stars and i don't find any solution.
Could you please help me for the last stars ????

Thanks by advance
Emily corruption 3rd : try to join her when she showers, not sure
Emily Corruption 4th & 5th
: Join Emily in her bath
Chloe corruption 1st: Tricky, ignore her 2 times and spank her the 3rd time during the same day.
Chloe’s new punishment : try every possibility when caughting her spying her sister, with different moods
Aunt Makes Mistakes : I think it's linked to the contests, they are random, try and try again, winning, loosing (if femdom enabled), draw...To unlock the contest: You must have unlocked “Rachel's helping hand

Reactions: Woka

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Well done, Thanks @ThL...

Now, it's just missing the third star of Chloe's Corruption....

I wanna try a lot of possibilities but nothing...

Any tips ????

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well done, Thanks @ThL...

Now, it's just missing the third star of Chloe's Corruption....

I wanna try a lot of possibilities but nothing...

Any tips ????
Maybe when she just got a spanking and you study with her, she tells you her ass is sore and shows it. I don't remember, I got this one without really looking for it.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been playing this game for a few hours now and have made some really good progress. The only problem is, I don't see where I can save. The menu is nowhere to be seen. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I really don't want to lose all my progress. Thank you. P.S. I am running it on an android tablet.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been playing this game for a few hours now and have made some really good progress. The only problem is, I don't see where I can save. The menu is nowhere to be seen. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I really don't want to lose all my progress. Thank you. P.S. I am running it on an android tablet.
I presume it's the same as on a phone. Search this thread, I think I saw some posts about it.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Maybe when she just got a spanking and you study with her, she tells you her ass is sore and shows it. I don't remember, I got this one without really looking for it.
Nope, i already tried this... But the third star is still grey...

I hope an another person could help me....

Thanks although...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Nope, i already tried this... But the third star is still grey...

I hope an another person could help me....

Thanks although...
Sorry for that, but hold on thigh, in the coming 2.0 there is a hint system implemented that will make it way easier for everyone

Reactions: DaveBp

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
You need to swipe your fingers to each side.. Sometimes that makes it fast forward since that is the swipe to the right button.. Hopefully the menu button can be made to just swipe left in the 0.2 port..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You need to swipe your fingers to each side.. Sometimes that makes it fast forward since that is the swipe to the right button.. Hopefully the menu button can be made to just swipe left in the 0.2 port..
i made it not a 'swipe-left-only' on purpose and if you place your finger on the screen and make your left&right motion, the skipping won't start. ;)

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone konw how to unlock Emily’s anal trait?I already licking her for several times.Thx for ur help!

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
So I managed to get all major stars, Rachel's exhibition is also activated, but I don't see any changes in the images. What am I missing?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone konw how to unlock Emily’s anal trait?I already licking her for several times.Thx for ur help!
Emily’s Turn
It trigger every 4 actions in “Emily’s Help.”
There’s a 66% chance to trigger an additional scene if you did the event at least once before.
It will unlock her “Anal” trait.
During the additional scene if Emily has a mood of 2 or more and you did the event at least 2 times it
will trigger another scene (anal fingering).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I managed to get all major stars, Rachel's exhibition is also activated, but I don't see any changes in the images. What am I missing?
Looks like you did all right. The missing stars are scene doing yoga with Rachel without peeking on her when you have the choice.

Reactions: DaveBp

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Emily’s Turn
It trigger every 4 actions in “Emily’s Help.”
There’s a 66% chance to trigger an additional scene if you did the event at least once before.
It will unlock her “Anal” trait.
During the additional scene if Emily has a mood of 2 or more and you did the event at least 2 times it
will trigger another scene (anal fingering).
I already unlock her anal trait in character information sectiom and finger her asshole after ask her "wanan have little fun"and choose "licking" when she was in good mood.But everytime it ends after I heard some noises on the corridor and I got no stars in "Emily try anal"event.Was that a bug occured or I just miss a few steps?Could u help me?thx a lot!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I already unlock her anal trait in character information sectiom and finger her asshole after ask her "wanan have little fun"and choose "licking" when she was in good mood.But everytime it ends after I heard some noises on the corridor and I got no stars in "Emily try anal"event.Was that a bug occured or I just miss a few steps?Could u help me?thx a lot!
If in the character information, for Emily it shows "anal" as a trait : You need to talk to Emily ("want to have a little fun ?") : you will have the option of "anal" showing up just below "licking" (it happens in the hot tub at 00.00). Later she'll need a but plug. Go see Susan to get it.

Reactions: ChiakiM
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes