Xxel

Jul 12, 2018
How do you get rachel to spank chloe with the paddle? Its all I need to hit the first checkpoint...

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
sadly i loaded a save and now my emily help is a bit bugged, cant unlock footjob star. tried all moods from 0-3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
All done except those, can achieve them or must calm down my OCD?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aunt makes mistakes:
5th: This one is the trickiest, you must peek when Rachel and Susan are in the room, you must not get caught and Susan need to have at least 1 positive mood.
7th: Peek and get caught.
I presume the 6th has something to do with the two above
11: Rachel must not win the constest. 14: Rachel lost.
Hot tub pleasure:
Try with Chloe having at least 2 positive mood. Or it's a random scene
Midnight bath:
Try different moods for Rachel and you must peek till the end

Reactions: GaboCAP

aydv

Sep 26, 2017
@TheGary - A bunch of triggers apparently can't be reached after the 1st milestone or other significant progress.

E.g. Midnight Bath changes after MS1 and the "bad mood" scene doesn't trigger; Is she sick can't be completed after last point in Chloe's New Training (rectal temp in the office) etc.
Had to resort to doFrameChange() for relevant pics from console so the events could be marked completed.
It might be fine for those who 100%-ed previous versions, but probably not that great for new players.

Amy dinner talk trigger didn't fire for me, had to set e035_announce_amy_day by hand.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
are the other rivalry options beside bare spanking implemented yet? tried to grind for watchin etc. but chloe refuse always :/

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok so what is "the first milestone"?
reach 100% and talk to Susan, she tells you to call your uncle (from infirmary). You'll learn about Rachel and Susan. Use the phone to call Mom (x2) and learn about a new character stepping in in 0.3

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is weird, i can't go into the any of the rooms, wtf happened? can't even go into my own room, nor the bathroom...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
man this is really weird, when i'm in the corridor, none of the doors are clickable, i can't go into any room and yet somehow i magically appear in my room when dismissed from the bridge or if i stay awake until 0300 then i'm transported there to go to sleep, wthf is going on??

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is the enhanced/improved progression tracking system good enough so you don't need a walkthrough?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
man this is really weird, when i'm in the corridor, none of the doors are clickable, i can't go into any room and yet somehow i magically appear in my room when dismissed from the bridge or if i stay awake until 0300 then i'm transported there to go to sleep, wthf is going on??
I'd download again if I where you.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is the enhanced/improved progression tracking system good enough so you don't need a walkthrough?
I did the 2.2 from a 100% 1.6 just using the new system, no difficulties, almost too easy

Reactions: ontach

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
are the other rivalry options beside bare spanking implemented yet? tried to grind for watchin etc. but chloe refuse always :/
you have an event which leads to leather strap spanking for Chloe, dressed up then bare. Nothing beyond that for the moment

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I did the 2.2 from a 100% 1.6 just using the new system, no difficulties, almost too easy
i wonder if it could be cuz my saves are from beta3, i had 0.1.6 but never even unrar'ed it, so jumped over it. still i don't see how that could break the doors

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes