ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Very very early, 6am.
You also need that Chloe does not wear panties : either get her one day at 16.00 in Emily's room, punish her "no panties" , the the following morning at 06.00 enter Chloe's room. Or shower in your bathroom at 06.00 , Chloe comes in, punish her "no panties" and immediately go in her room

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Completed 100% this new version but I'm not sure what this was:
New events
  • ?????? (I don’t want to spoil this one with the name, eheh.)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you get Rachel to use the paddle?
On Chloe : go see Rachel, ask if she needs anything. When she wants to see Chloe's homework, do not tell Chloe, but steal her homework (13.00 interior). Stay to watch (interior 15.00). Repeat until this happens

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
It has to do with an "exam" I think
I'm not sure. There is Emily's exam in the changelog as listed. I tried to look at the cg but didn't find anything new. Sure it might be some text only event like the "Mr Elwell stepping in" that was in v0.1.6.
edit. I mean if you look at the changelog and compare it to the event list in game. Something is missing. All the other events have "new" in the end. But I can't connect any of those to the ????? that should not be spoiled with name.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm not sure. There is Emily's exam in the changelog as listed. I tried to look at the cg but didn't find anything new. Sure it might be some text only event like the "Mr Elwell stepping in" that was in v0.1.6.
The "discipline" episode with Rachel maybe ?
Or the telephone call with Mom

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
The "discipline" episode with Rachel maybe ?
Or the telephone call with Mom
"discipline" was part of aunt makes mistakes -event that continued.
Yeah. I made the call to Mom and tried to find more dialogues. Maybe we get to know the answer sometime. It's all question just now. It's just bothering me.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
i miss the "you must have spanked Rachel" and the "Emily must give you a Blowjob" scenes for the first milestone, any ideas how to get them?

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Has the event with Susan and Chloes spanking ever been updated? Got her being paddled after stealing homework and still got the "Susan asked me about Chloes homework..." etc prompt but i've repeatedly spoken with Susan and all I get is the same discussion about her being paddled.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, anyone knows how to get 6 a.m. events without manually setting time in console, please?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes