Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Spanking Rachel was one of the outcomes in the 20.00hr sessions with Susan in the previous version to get to the milestone.
The new update has a seemingly one-off 6.00am spanking set up by a conversation in the interior in the afternoon.
This is disappointing as a) it is not repeatable, and b) Rachel's ass is covered by her robe as she is paddled, which given the previously mentioned bare ass spanking session seems illogical, especially given the way the MC behaves in this 6.00am session.
Hottest pic of the whole game is in the schoolgirl handjob with Rachel's naked pussy inches from the MC's cock.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
its same as emily where instead of her spending the hour studying she spends the hour doing sex stuff with MC lol
You're right, it's the other occasion for paddle spanking : spoil Chloe 's study by playing with her and she gets spanking from Rachel in her room after diner

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Spanking Rachel was one of the outcomes in the 20.00hr sessions with Susan in the previous version to get to the milestone.
The new update has a seemingly one-off 6.00am spanking set up by a conversation in the interior in the afternoon.
This is disappointing as a) it is not repeatable, and b) Rachel's ass is covered by her robe as she is paddled, which given the previously mentioned bare ass spanking session seems illogical, especially given the way the MC behaves in this 6.00am session.
Hottest pic of the whole game is in the schoolgirl handjob with Rachel's naked pussy inches from the MC's cock.
The scene is repeatable with the "dream" option when MC gets to sleep

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
totally right ...
I gave up to play CmA. The goals in this game are way to complicated to reach for such kind of game. It should be more intuitive and/or logical ... actually a pity because it has very good CG's. Apropos CG´s, all unpacked nude Pics have stupid pink consorships (n) :cautious:
Try Waterworld, bigger boat, more girls, simpler game mecanism, but way lower overall quality

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
so I have the first milestone und the first seven stars of Emily's help, but how do I call her to the interior?
man, this game can be nervwrecking at times...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so I have the first milestone und the first seven stars of Emily's help, but how do I call her to the interior?
man, this game can be nervwrecking at times...
Ask to have fun with her. Choose the option "surprise me" or something like that. It unlocks the option

Reactions: Marmitter

magus448

May 22, 2018
The nerve of some of the women on the ship while the MC has plenty of leverage over them. They don't have to answer to his every demand but some respect would be nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
you have an event which leads to leather strap spanking for Chloe, dressed up then bare. Nothing beyond that for the moment
thanks, yeah those i got but was curious about the other options :). some stars i miss cause they never update like exhib stuff, seems like from a loaded save but the rest i got now. actually when you understand the time system, and mood system its quite easy to grind for stuff. i got all exhib stuff rollin and have unlocked it too.

Reactions: ThL

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmm, just looking at the new CGs and reading about the 1st milestone, I take it it's turned into more of a harem game with the protag now ruling over all?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Actually when you understand the time system, and mood system its quite easy to grind for stuff. i got all exhib stuff rollin and have unlocked it too.
What's the time system? Or let me ask it a different way, what was the thing you managed to understand about time that made the game easier?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes