CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's bare bottom - this appears to not be possible. Or of such a limited chance as to be infuriating. I've gone through at least 6-8 weeks of trying to get just this event and nothing. When you talk to Rachel after lunch (13:00) and ask her if there's anything you can do, you have a chance of:
1. Hairbrush
2. Nothing
3. Get Chloe's homework - that's supposedly what you want

So then you go to the interior at 13:00 and search for the homework and there's a chance that you don't find it.

If you do find it there's a chance she won't punish Chloe.

If you do find it and she does punish Chloe, so far it's either with a hairbrush or with Emily watching. This is the only thing I need for the milestone and it's just horrible game design.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's bare bottom - this appears to not be possible. Or of such a limited chance as to be infuriating. I've gone through at least 6-8 weeks of trying to get just this event and nothing. When you talk to Rachel after lunch (13:00) and ask her if there's anything you can do, you have a chance of:
1. Hairbrush
2. Nothing
3. Get Chloe's homework - that's supposedly what you want

So then you go to the interior at 13:00 and search for the homework and there's a chance that you don't find it.

If you do find it there's a chance she won't punish Chloe.

If you do find it and she does punish Chloe, so far it's either with a hairbrush or with Emily watching. This is the only thing I need for the milestone and it's just horrible game design.
Rachel's mood should be negative.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Rachel's mood should be negative.
Tried that. Still a couple times with the hairbrush or Emily watching. Does it have to be triple-negative? Because I don't think that's possible if you talk with Rachel after lunch since the question itself is a +1.

magus448

May 22, 2018
You can either not get her mood up for a couple days and make her mad or use console commands if you don't want to wait.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
OK I found it.

"Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's bare bottom" - You don't have to steal the homework, just occupy Chloe whenever she's working. Rachel should be in a negative mood. Rachel doesn't need to tell you to bring Chloe's homework - or maybe she does and that's a message you don't ever deliver to Chloe? I didn't get that message on that day, but I did get that message on previous days and never delivered it to Chloe. Anyways, once Chloe's been distracted, at dinner Rachel will tell her she's getting smacked on the bare ass tonight. Be at the Corridor at 22:00 and you'll hear *smack*. Peek in on Chloe's room and bam. Phew.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hmm, just looking at the new CGs and reading about the 1st milestone, I take it it's turned into more of a harem game with the protag now ruling over all?
he is far from being there yet, but his prospects are looking good

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
OK I found it.

"Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's bare bottom" - You don't have to steal the homework, just occupy Chloe whenever she's working. Rachel should be in a negative mood. Rachel doesn't need to tell you to bring Chloe's homework - or maybe she does and that's a message you don't ever deliver to Chloe? I didn't get that message on that day, but I did get that message on previous days and never delivered it to Chloe. Anyways, once Chloe's been distracted, at dinner Rachel will tell her she's getting smacked on the bare ass tonight. Be at the Corridor at 22:00 and you'll hear *smack*. Peek in on Chloe's room and bam. Phew.
You're right. When you steal Chloe's homework it's a spanking with the hairbrush, when you distract her doing her homework it's paddle spanking

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What's the time system? Or let me ask it a different way, what was the thing you managed to understand about time that made the game easier?
It's an hourly basis. Each time you skip time it's plus1. Each action is plus 1. Every 4 dialog it's plus 1 (supposedly).
If you sleep at 22.00 you wake up at 6.00. If at 23.00 it's 7.00. Any time later it's 8.00

cfd1988

Mar 8, 2018
Having an issue where Chloe won't pretend to be sick after seeing Linda give her the rectal exam. It's been several weeks and she's just changing every morning at 8 when I check on her. Any advice?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do you get invited for anal part in the jacuzzi? can only choose licking when i pick want to have a little fun?
you need to have :
Emily’s Turn
It trigger every 4 actions in “Emily’s Help.”
There’s a 66% chance to trigger an additional scene if you did the event at least once before.
It will unlock her “Anal” trait

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Having an issue where Chloe won't pretend to be sick after seeing Linda give her the rectal exam. It's been several weeks and she's just changing every morning at 8 when I check on her. Any advice?
in the interior you can ask her to fake being ill, it costs 1 favour. She will pretend the following morning

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I remember in beta2 the doors didn't have any icons yet. You had to click on a door and then pick between options to knock/enter. Now you have icons on the doors. So the door system is exactly something that was changed.
hrm and i bet there is a variable not in my save file

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes