TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
There is 10% other stuff.
Well if you say so. But still by leaving out everything but vaginal and anal sex is a tricky measure to have. By your standard in a lot of games there is literally no content. For example Melody and the MC in Melody you would have to give their relationship a zero. Even though she already gave the MC a blowjob in that game. I don't know sometimes a handjob/blowjob scene can really work.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well if you say so. But still by leaving out everything but vaginal and anal sex is a tricky measure to have. By your standard in a lot of games there is literally no content. For example Melody and the MC in Melody you would have to give their relationship a zero. Even though she already gave the MC a blowjob in that game. I don't know sometimes a handjob/blowjob scene can really work.
especially if she looks right in your eyes :devilish:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Vaginal and anal sex tend to be the endgame goals in these games. You go through a bunch of hoops where you're rewarded with a handy and then go through a bunch more hoops then you upgrade to a bj'er, etc, until you finally get to have sex with the character. Once you get to the vaginal/anal sex level with a woman, then you usually move on to another woman or they introduce new characters, where you repeat the process. So it seems relevant to me the amount of vaginal/anal sex currently in game.

I didn't think I needed to list everything in the game as that's already done in the Genre description on page 1.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Charlotte has supplied the Butt Plug and the Dildo Mask.

The two extra stars are intriguing!
Butt plug is for Emily. Don't know about Dildo mask, I disabled femdom.
Say again, in which event do you miss the stars ?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
This game REALLY get better with the modifications in the hint system. All my previous doubts where canceled.

Reactions: ThL

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Existing events with new content
  • Rachel’s Helping Hands
  • Chloe’s Training
  • Emily’s Help
  • Chloe’s New Punishment (new action for favors)
  • Linda’s Surprise Visit
  • Midnight Bath
  • Aunt Makes Mistake
    New events
  • Sister Rivalry
  • Asking for It
  • Emily’s Exam
  • Not so Safe Anymore
  • Emily’s second toy
  • ?????? (I don’t want to spoil this one with the name, eheh.)
This is the 'new' stuff in the latest update.
Checking it off the Heading NOT mentioned is Truth or Dare which does have a 'new' tag in the events listing - so there may have been 2 new stars in that section.
There is nothing else actually shown in the Events list so unless the developer has hidden them intentionally that must be it, and I can rest easy for a month or so

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
can you get Emily to watch spanking Chloe or make her spank Chloe herself?
the options show up in the interior at midnight, but all stars in that quest are full aready.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
can you get Emily to watch spanking Chloe or make her spank Chloe herself?
the options show up in the interior at midnight, but all stars in that quest are full aready.
Emily doesn't spank Chloe. Not sure she will ever do it (deducted from dialog in Truth or Dare).
Emily has watched Chloe getting spanked 2 times as far as I know : by Rachel in the interior for the missing homework , by MC on the terrace with the leather strap. I suspect that both are unrepeatable events, but I haven't specifically tried (maybe the 2d one is possible)

Reactions: Marmitter

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
One thing I haven't been able to find out is how to distract them while thy study :(
Quite easy : you ask them to play when they study (sexual things, whatever is possible with each girl). To be sure double it. They'll get a spanking in the evening

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Quite easy : you ask them to play when they study (sexual things, whatever is possible with each girl). To be sure double it. They'll get a spanking in the evening
all right, i'll do it 2 times then

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
@TheGary - A bunch of triggers apparently can't be reached after the 1st milestone or other significant progress.

E.g. Midnight Bath changes after MS1 and the "bad mood" scene doesn't trigger; Is she sick can't be completed after last point in Chloe's New Training (rectal temp in the office) etc.
Had to resort to doFrameChange() for relevant pics from console so the events could be marked completed.
It might be fine for those who 100%-ed previous versions, but probably not that great for new players.

Amy dinner talk trigger didn't fire for me, had to set e035_announce_amy_day by hand.
How does one doFrameChange? or know which are the right events to check off?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes