aydv

Sep 26, 2017
How does one doFrameChange? or know which are the right events to check off?
Through the console, it's a renpy command. The list of scenes needed for specific stars is under scripts/progression. You need to decompile the game with unren first, obviously.

note: you won't trigger the whole scene this way, it's just a way to mark an unreachable event completed. Ideally you want to make sure the triggers can't be reached at your current game state by actually reading the scene script first. Granted, many of the event variations are not progression-critical.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Through the console, it's a renpy command. The list of scenes needed for specific stars is under scripts/progression. You need to decompile the game with unren first, obviously.

note: you won't trigger the whole scene this way, it's just a way to mark an unreachable event completed. Ideally you want to make sure the triggers can't be reached at your current game state by actually reading the scene script first. Granted, many of the event variations are not progression-critical.
Thanks for your help.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.2.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen. ok, it's actually the MC's head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
phone users have left of the choice menu a small invisible scroll area, if dragging within the choice menu doesn't work.
and there is also a small skip indicator bottom left now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: fuckby92

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
Any clues for the last star in "Not so safe anymore" quest? The tooltip is: Linda catches you when you're training emily's thight hole at night.

I know that is a RNG event, but I tried every thing several times each (anal play at midnight / surprise me at night), but the event does not trigger. I need to to something specific before to able this scene?

Thanks

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Any clues for the last star in "Not so safe anymore" quest? The tooltip is: Linda catches you when you're training emily's thight hole at night.

I know that is a RNG event, but I tried every thing several times each (anal play at midnight / surprise me at night), but the event does not trigger. I need to to something specific before to able this scene?

Thanks
Do it with the buttplug

Guys, how do I get Chloe homework? I have searched here room 24/7 and nothing!
Interior 13 00

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
So 3 stars i couldn't figure out otherwise all is good - 1)Chloe's new punishment,2nd star from right to left"very early in the morning when she's not wearing panties", i assume it's at 6 00 and you can enter and talk to her but don't see options to do something new 2)Emily's 2nd toy,1st star - I talked to her and used the new toy on her, but after that it's as if it doesn't exist anymore and no talk options lead to anything 3)Hot tub pleasure, 3rd star from right to left "Chloe is curious, keep doing it" - i did, a lot, i think it's past that point and cant trigger anymore, so it's a bug

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
Do it with the buttplug

Interior 13 00
Thanks for your information, Works perfectly after second try.

curemy.png

Any tips for this two stars for shower? Or is just luck? I save/load for several minutes and got only 3 variants for each girl.

Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So 3 stars i couldn't figure out otherwise all is good - 1)Chloe's new punishment,2nd star from right to left"very early in the morning when she's not wearing panties", i assume it's at 6 00 and you can enter and talk to her but don't see options to do something new 2)Emily's 2nd toy,1st star - I talked to her and used the new toy on her, but after that it's as if it doesn't exist anymore and no talk options lead to anything 3)Hot tub pleasure, 3rd star from right to left "Chloe is curious, keep doing it" - i did, a lot, i think it's past that point and cant trigger anymore, so it's a bug
1) wake up at 6.00. Shower in your bathroom. Chloe steps in. Punish her "no panties". Try the various possibilities.
2) have you seen her use it in her room ?
3) go in the tub and masturbate. Chloe steps in and there should be a progression in events when she finally hand job him. If she has a good mood MC can have her shake her ass in front of him.

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
1) wake up at 6.00. Shower in your bathroom. Chloe steps in. Punish her "no panties". Try the various possibilities.
2) have you seen her use it in her room ?
3) go in the tub and masturbate. Chloe steps in and there should be a progression in events when she finally hand job him. If she has a good mood MC can have her shake her ass in front of him.
Complementing the answer 2), enter in Emily's room when she was looking herself in mirror.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for your information, Works perfectly after second try.

View attachment 220603

Any tips for this two stars for shower? Or is just luck? I save/load for several minutes and got only 3 variants for each girl.

Thanks
Try various hours and various mood. Peek and enter. Do not forget that Emily has her shower in the morning and her bath in the evening after diner. For Chloe it's in the morning and at 17.00

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

My spank bar is fully, and when a breakfast is done, Rachel send me to Chopper.... Game Over...

What is line code work the spank bar ???

I use a RSU.

Could you help me ?

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,

My spank bar is fully, and when a breakfast is done, Rachel send me to Chopper.... Game Over...

What is line code work the spank bar ???

I use a RSU.

Could you help me ?
Try to load a save in last day at 20h (after dinner), talk to Rachel and get you punishment. You'll avoid the game over.

Laith976

Feb 26, 2018
I'm missing event 13 for 1st milestone: you must watch when Emily and Linda are together. There must be a condition I'm missing, I was watch & joined the 1am scene multiple times.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
You need to have triggered also Emily's exhibition level 1 :

Poolside Handjob
Only possible when Emily is near the pool.
She must give you at least 2 handjobs to unlock the event. (see Emily’s Help)
This event unlocks Emily level 1 Exhibition.

Emily’s Help (just in case)
After MC first erection during lunch, Emily has a new dialogue option : “Remember lunch?” (I
recommend waiting another day before giving back her book, to trigger Linda’s help.)
She’ll ask you to find her missing book.
You can find it in Chloe’s room using the search button (only available when she’s not in the room).
Give the book to Emily and you can now have some fun with her.
Actions list:
· Footjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
· Handjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
Last one for Emily's Help: You must have unlocked "blowjob" to do this she must give you a blowjob during study chores (it can happen at 18:00 when she as a good mood).
Hi,thanks for ur help sincerely,though I couldn't make it anyway.I guess there are just some bugs happpens in my previous saves so I just start a new game.o_O

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes