ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how can i pass the last remained star ( Rachel must use the paddle one Emily bare bottom ) event?
please help
Distract Emily when she is doing her homework (ask sexual things). To be on the safe side do it 2 times the same day. Normally she gets a spanking in the evening (Rachel warns her during diner). You can peek in Emily's room.

Reactions: shinko220

shinko220

Jun 17, 2018
Distract Emily when she is doing her homework (ask sexual things). To be on the safe side do it 2 times the same day. Normally she gets a spanking in the evening (Rachel warns her during diner). You can peek in Emily's room.
thanks you so much. bro :-*

Reactions: ThL

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
1) wake up at 6.00. Shower in your bathroom. Chloe steps in. Punish her "no panties". Try the various possibilities.
2) have you seen her use it in her room ?
3) go in the tub and masturbate. Chloe steps in and there should be a progression in events when she finally hand job him. If she has a good mood MC can have her shake her ass in front of him.
1)Don't get the option, i remember getting an event where i spanked her naked in her room and Susan entered, but it's not that star which i'm missing. Btw what i did is shower at 6.00 told her to not wear panties,shower again and spanked her naked,which was a new event but still got no star for it anywhere :D
2)I remember the 1st time when i talked to her morning, she used it, then nothing new happens related to her new anal plug
3)Yes i did the progression 2 patches ago or something.I might have progressed past it and can't get it now that i'm after that point. So a bug or it's impossible to complete

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1)Don't get the option, i remember getting an event where i spanked her naked in her room and Susan entered, but it's not that star which i'm missing. Btw what i did is shower at 6.00 told her to not wear panties,shower again and spanked her naked,which was a new event but still got no star for it anywhere :D
2)I remember the 1st time when i talked to her morning, she used it, then nothing new happens related to her new anal plug
3)Yes i did the progression 2 patches ago or something.I might have progressed past it and can't get it now that i'm after that point. So a bug or it's impossible to complete
1) there is an event when you ignore Chloe twice before spanking her. I don't know if that's the one
2) no idea so far, I'll come to you if something pops up
3) there also an event with Chloe in the jacuzzi at 13.00 every 4 days. Did you get it ?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
1) there is an event when you ignore Chloe twice before spanking her. I don't know if that's the one
2) no idea so far, I'll come to you if something pops up
3) there also an event with Chloe in the jacuzzi at 13.00 every 4 days. Did you get it ?
1)Yes, that was the 1st star of Chloe's corruption but not Chloe's new training
3)Yeah i had it and not sure which star it gives but it's not the one i need

Thanks for trying though :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1)Yes, that was the 1st star of Chloe's corruption but not Chloe's new training
3)Yeah i had it and not sure which star it gives but it's not the one i need

Thanks for trying though :)
1) did you get a thigh job from Chloe ? If not I think it triggers in the interior (let's try something new, more or less) then it's repeatable in Chloe's room at 6.00 if she doesn't have panties
2) it's probably a dialog between Emily and MC. Or a peek when she uses the new plug
3) as far as I remember, Chloe gets in the hot tub :
. when MC masturbates (how far did you get ? Did she masturbate MC after revealing her boobs ?)
. in the afternoon (13.00 as mentioned, later also during chores, she shows her boobs)
. in the evening after diner and Chloe's yoga. You can ask to see her boobs there too

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
1) did you get a thigh job from Chloe ? If not I think it triggers in the interior (let's try something new, more or less) then it's repeatable in Chloe's room at 6.00 if she doesn't have panties
2) it's probably a dialog between Emily and MC. Or a peek when she uses the new plug
3) as far as I remember, Chloe gets in the hot tub :
. when MC masturbates (how far did you get ? Did she masturbate MC after revealing her boobs ?)
. in the afternoon (13.00 as mentioned, later also during chores, she shows her boobs)
. in the evening after diner and Chloe's yoga. You can ask to see her boobs there too
1)Ok, i haven't done that. So far i don't see an option how to get it "try something new"
2)No dialog available with her at 6 00 in her room which leads to her new toy,peeking or entering.Also checking at 7 00 or 8 00 also makes no difference.Or 10 00 or 11 00
3)yea she always shows me her boobs when's alone, it's not it. When i'm alone in the hottub, she undresses and jumps right into action. She says something about lasting longer and i got an idea to do it at low stamina but still no difference.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
1 - You must enter to confront her and choose the 3rd choice
2- Linda's mood has an influence on what you see when you peek/enter (try the 2)
1 - I did this and then went to talk to Susan and she says she's going to punish her as usual at 8:00 p.m. but when I get to the door, it never appears the peek hypothesis appears only if I want to enter or not thats the problem

2 - I had seen here that Linda had to have the negative mood I already tried with -2 and -3 and nothing happened I'll keep trying with different moods

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1)Ok, i haven't done that. So far i don't see an option how to get it "try something new"
2)No dialog available with her at 6 00 in her room which leads to her new toy,peeking or entering.Also checking at 7 00 or 8 00 also makes no difference.Or 10 00 or 11 00
3)yea she always shows me her boobs when's alone, it's not it. When i'm alone in the hottub, she undresses and jumps right into action. She says something about lasting longer and i got an idea to do it at low stamina but still no difference.
1) I think the first step is to have her loose her panties, then you have a chance to see it
2) if dialog I'm pretty sure it's not in her room. Try elsewhere. Do got the BJ option in the interior from Emily ?
3) does she HJ ?

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Loving the new patch. If we could get either more school girl uniforms or a way to spank Emily that would be great. Both would just be perfect.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I do Emily's corruption? Are there like specific times?
Ask to please her about anytime, licking a lot (try neutral and good mood), join her in the shower (morning) or in her bath (after diner), peek/join her when she is masturbating in her room (23.00)(some stars need a good mood)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1) I think the first step is to have her loose her panties, then you have a chance to see it
2) if dialog I'm pretty sure it's not in her room. Try elsewhere. Do got the BJ option in the interior from Emily ?
3) does she HJ ?
I tried again to enter the hot tub and masturbate. Chloe steps in, gets naked, masturbates MC and I had the same dialog line you mentioned. So the missing star is not there.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes