Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Guys this event is not happening for me? Same spanking and dialog as always

Once you caught Chloe in Emily's room, when you click on punish, choose the first choice. Normally, you don't spank her and you finish in Hallway.
Return in Emily's room (Normally, hour don't move) and you could punish her, you have the choice for bare bottom spanking.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
anyone know solution to sister rivalry thing... not letting me spank her at 1600
I assume you have the leather strap. If not you need several discussions with Emily, then Rachel then Linda.
Once it's done, discuss with Emily. Agree that she will make Chloe mad at her when you join them (interior 0.00). Emily leaves. You have a discussion with Chloe where you tell her she must be punished. First step is normal spanking. Repeat 4-5 times. The bare bottom spanking opens. Keep going and you'll have the last star (Emily unexpectedly watches).

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Emily doesn't spank Chloe. Not sure she will ever do it (deducted from dialog in Truth or Dare).
Emily has watched Chloe getting spanked 2 times as far as I know : by Rachel in the interior for the missing homework , by MC on the terrace with the leather strap. I suspect that both are unrepeatable events, but I haven't specifically tried (maybe the 2d one is possible)
Both watchings repeating randomly without any real calculated cooldown between. I got the scenes more than 3 times I think the moods of Rachel(<0)/Chloe (>0) and for Emily >+1 may have influence on this. But I am not shure about.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Once you caught Chloe in Emily's room, when you click on punish, choose the first choice. Normally, you don't spank her and you finish in Hallway.
Return in Emily's room (Normally, hour don't move) and you could punish her, you have the choice for bare bottom spanking.
the requirements to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : to to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Next time at 16:00 refuse spanking 2 times and return to give Chloe an extended bare spanking ;)

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Hello i reached 99% but i cant clear 2 stars

1 - 6th star in "AUNT MAKE MISTAKES"

at this point to trigger this event i must catch aunt musturbating in her room at 22 hours then next day i tell susan and the event is trigged BUT when i reached aunt room door i only have 2 options "ENTER THE ROOM" and "BETTER IGNORE IT" the option to PEEK never appears

2 - 8th star in "IS SHE SICK"

i already enter in her room several times and nothing happens, the Doc ttell me to leave and thats it

Mexor0501

Jan 8, 2019
screenshot0001.png
HELP

i'm stuck in MILESTONE : UNLOCK ALL POSITION DURING CHLOE TRAINING
and in the AUNT MAKE MISTAKE : UNLOCK SCHOOLGIRL UNIFORM

any ideas???

tks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

at this point to trigger this event i must catch aunt musturbating in her room at 22 hours then next day i tell susan and the event is trigged BUT when i reached aunt room door i only have 2 options "ENTER THE ROOM" and "BETTER IGNORE IT" the option to PEEK never appears

i already enter in her room several times and nothing happens, the Doc ttell me to leave and thats it
1 - You must enter to confront her and choose the 3rd choice
2- Linda's mood has an influence on what you see when you peek/enter (try the 2)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 221245
HELP

i'm stuck in MILESTONE : UNLOCK ALL POSITION DURING CHLOE TRAINING
and in the AUNT MAKE MISTAKE : UNLOCK SCHOOLGIRL UNIFORM

any ideas???

tks
To unlock all positions, from what I recall it's just a matter of time. Do it again and again.
To unlock schoolgirl uniform, ask Rachel for some help (hand job). Try not to come when she masturbate MC. First step she loose her top. Second step (after many repeats), she gets her uniform (1rst Schoolgirl), keep doing it (she'll put also her Teacher uniform)

Mexor0501

Jan 8, 2019
8th star in "IS SHE SICK"
you should try Doc in different mood

8th star in "IS SHE SICK"you should try Doc in different mood before going

it should be mood -2 or less, if i remember it right :))

Mexor0501

Jan 8, 2019
To unlock all positions, from what I recall it's just a matter of time. Do it again and again.
To unlock schoolgirl uniform, ask Rachel for some help (hand job). Try not to come when she masturbate MC. First step she loose her top. Second step (after many repeats), she gets her uniform (1rst Schoolgirl), keep doing it (she'll put also her Teacher uniform)
thanks for your answer
but (To unlock all positions,...) i have to do what action repeatly???

Laith976

Feb 26, 2018
Help!
I'm missing event 13 for 1st milestone: you must watch when Emily and Linda are together.
There must be a condition I'm missing, I have watched & joined the 1am scene multiple times.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thanks for your answer
I want to play with my new pet (you need to have unlocked the truth and dare and made Chloe walking nude around the table)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Help!
I'm missing event 13 for 1st milestone: you must watch when Emily and Linda are together.
There must be a condition I'm missing, I have watched & joined the 1am scene multiple times.
Is that this event :
Fulfilling Linda request 6th: Enter and ask to watch. Click on the open door, happens usually at 01.00, not peeking

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thanks for your answer
otherwise it's when you ask her to undress for you and expose herself, progressively more and more, can't remember how MC asked for it...

shinko220

Jun 17, 2018
I'm missing event 13 for 1st milestone: you must watch when Emily and Linda are together. There must be a condition I'm missing, I was watch & joined the 1am scene multiple times.
dont peek at this condiction...u just enter and must watch first..

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for your information, Works perfectly after second try.

View attachment 220603

Any tips for this two stars for shower? Or is just luck? I save/load for several minutes and got only 3 variants for each girl.

Thanks
Try different times, Chloe showers at 7 00 AND at 17 00 for example , sometimes you have to peek, sometimes you can enter, and after some milestones they either throw you out or let you join them. Sadly after v0.2.2 when you fully compete a questline you can't see how you got each star :D

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes