ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1) I think the first step is to have her loose her panties, then you have a chance to see it
2) if dialog I'm pretty sure it's not in her room. Try elsewhere. Do got the BJ option in the interior from Emily ?
3) does she HJ ?
1) Have Chloe in a good mood too

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
One of my top three favourite games at the moment - the hints by hovering over the stars has helped greatly.

My only criticism at the moment is the new 'weekend' pics with multiple characters in shot and yet the dialogues are still the same.
I assume there may be new dialogues to come where those in view are interacting. The Pool one with Rachel and Susan (how nice to see her in a bikini) has potential for a discussion about what the two of them have got up to with the MC.
It's about time that Rachel starts replying to Susan's "taunts" about the MC in the punishment games in Rachel's bedroom

The pool shot with Emily and Linda equally could be interesting.

The one-off Rachel spanking at 6.00am surely has to have a follow up - without the robe please, and maybe her dealing with the boner the punishment causes in the MC - surely a chance for her to realise how much he fancies her.

Now finally Susan gets an orgasm - why can't she get one orally from either or both the MC and Rachel?

So much potential - ;)

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

Imagi

Aug 26, 2018
I have a few questions:

1) How do I get Rachel to use the paddle on Chloe? I've tried having Rachel angry and punish Chloe after I stole Chloe's homework, am I doing something wrong?
2) Is it just RNG based to get Emily to watch Chloe getting punished?
3) I'm supposed to walk in on Chloe being sick and Linda being in her room without using the rectal thermometer, problem is she always uses the rectal one, is it just RNG based or did I miss my chance to unlock that star?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a few questions:

1) How do I get Rachel to use the paddle on Chloe? I've tried having Rachel angry and punish Chloe after I stole Chloe's homework, am I doing something wrong?
2) Is it just RNG based to get Emily to watch Chloe getting punished?
3) I'm supposed to walk in on Chloe being sick and Linda being in her room without using the rectal thermometer, problem is she always uses the rectal one, is it just RNG based or did I miss my chance to unlock that star?
1) You must distract Chloe (sexual stuff) when she does her homework, then she gets spanked in the evening
2) RNG ? You have to wait that it happens, nothing from MC except spanking Chloe of course
3) Rectal exam is in the later stages of the event. Try Linda in a good mood, but I'm not sure

D

Deleted member 42

is there any content with the aunt now? except the hj that was a while ago

devspyke

Feb 3, 2018
hello everyone then sorry for my english
here I am blocking on the help emily I could not get the footjob after returning the book she said to find her in 1 hour in her room and she
are never in the room can you help me thank you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello everyone then sorry for my english
here I am blocking on the help emily I could not get the footjob after returning the book she said to find her in 1 hour in her room and she
are never in the room can you help me thank you
Official walkthrough :
Emily’s Help
After MC first erection during lunch, Emily has a new dialogue option : “Remember lunch?” (I
recommend waiting another day before giving back her book, to trigger Linda’s help.)
She’ll ask you to find her missing book.
You can find it in Chloe’s room using the search button (only available when she’s not in the room).
Give the book to Emily and you can now have some fun with her.
Actions list:
· Footjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
· Handjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
Last one for Emily's Help: You must have unlocked "blowjob" to do this she must give you a blowjob during study chores (it can happen at 18:00 when she as a good mood).

Repeat returning the book, go talk to Emily when she studies or by the pool : "up for something ?", first step is foot job, then hand job, then....

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
1 - I did this and then went to talk to Susan and she says she's going to punish her as usual at 8:00 p.m. but when I get to the door, it never appears the peek hypothesis appears only if I want to enter or not thats the problem

2 - I had seen here that Linda had to have the negative mood I already tried with -2 and -3 and nothing happened I'll keep trying with different moods
I have the same problem with 1. I've tried to trigger the event trying many different mood variables for both Susan and Rachael, no luck...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yea Emily has spyed on chloes nude spanking several times and then gotten a light spaniking but i still cant get to the next level...
There is no next level at the moment, you have the full event. The options when you talk to Chloe are just a tease for what is to come, and I suspect some of them will never be possible (Emily spanking Chloe for one)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes Strap Spanking , maybe I may be exaggerating but it was often step many days I believe it was between 6 and 8 times
"
There is no next level at the moment, you have the full event. The options when you talk to Chloe are just a tease for what is to come, and I suspect some of them will never be possible (Emily spanking Chloe for one)

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Loving the new Progression system SO much easier,
However I'm having a problem with View attachment 3-8-LT1.rar

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/i} in u"*one wrong word from me and she won't speak for a week. *{/i}".:
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/events/e036.rpyc", line 755, in script
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1899, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 558, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Games\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.2.2-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 907, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.2.2
Sat Jan 12 14:04:51 2019

Sep 1, 2018

So the option to have emily watch the spanking isnt possible in this version?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes