tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I think I may not be smart enough for this game :LOL:. How the hell do you distract the sisters from their chores ? Only thing I can do is steal Chloe's homework. This game really needs a more "step by step walkthrough".

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think I may not be smart enough for this game :LOL:. How the hell do you distract the sisters from their chores ? Only thing I can do is steal Chloe's homework. This game really needs a more "step by step walkthrough".
Check the thread : when they study, have them do sexual things with you. It dsitracts them and they get a spanking in their room in the evening

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How can I get this last milestone star i put in the spoiler below?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to spank Chloe with the leather strap. If you have it and you already did a spanking, the progression is : a lot of normal spanking (5-6), then bare spanking (some more), then Emily is caught watching her sister getting the leather.
If you haven't started this line of events, go see Emily about revenge for her sister stealing her books

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
How can I get this last milestone star i put in the spoiler below?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is actually an afternoon in the Interior one - I think 15.00 after you have stolen Chloe's homework at 13.00
You are watching from a hidden position and Emily appears on the right of the picture with Rachel spanking Chloe 'centre-stage'

Reactions: ThL
Jun 11, 2017
I can"t unlock the 6th star in Aunt makes mistake where rachel catch me peeking and the 2nd star in what is emily doing where she also catch me peeking (i seem to be to good at hiding :D ) how should i do it ?

Kamil4ic

May 4, 2017
Hello . Help me please) Gow can i get this:
Rachel must use the paddle
Cloe's corruption: Catch Chloe 3 times the same day. Ignore her 2 times and spank her on the third

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've only got one left that I've been unable to get. Does anyone have a suggestion? I've tried all different mood levels, but nothing has changed, and the description is identical to the previous star, so that doesn't help.
Capture2.JPG

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I've only got one left that I've been unable to get. Does anyone have a suggestion? I've tried all different mood levels, but nothing has changed, and the description is identical to the previous star, so that doesn't help.
View attachment 223255
It's my only missing star as well, it's a bug and you can't get it cuz she's past the point of being curious so she just jumps straight into action :D ( i think )

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is Rollback got disabled?
There was never rollback in the game. But you can save and just load or even quicksave / quickload if you want to try out different options. Many things are also repeatable so you can always pick a different option just next time you roll through.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello . Help me please) Gow can i get this:
Rachel must use the paddle
Cloe's corruption: Catch Chloe 3 times the same day. Ignore her 2 times and spank her on the third
For Chloe, wake up at 6.00, shower in your bathroom. Chloe shows up. Ignore. Repeat shower. ignore again. Repeat shower. Spank her.
Rachel uses the paddle when you distract the girls from doing their homework. Check the thread about how to dot it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can"t unlock the 6th star in Aunt makes mistake where rachel catch me peeking and the 2nd star in what is emily doing where she also catch me peeking (i seem to be to good at hiding :D ) how should i do it ?
Have you tried different moods for the girls (2 good, 2 bad to be sure) ?
For Emily, the 4th & 5th are when she has neutral & bad mood, so try good mood. You can also try to enter instead of peeking

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do i unlock Rachel's school uniform? (the second to last star from Aunt makes mistake event)?
You must have unlocked HJ topless from Rachel. Ask Rachel to help you (HJ). Try not to come. She thinks of something more kinky to help you : she picks up things from her cosplay dressing : first the schoolgirl, second the teacher

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes