ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So the option to have emily watch the spanking isnt possible in this version?
you got me confused here. Emily watches the leather strap spanking of Chloe (on the terrace, 16.00 I think), she gets a light spanking herself for spying and that's it.

Sep 1, 2018
you got me confused here. Emily watches the leather strap spanking of Chloe (on the terrace, 16.00 I think), she gets a light spanking herself for spying and that's it.
So at midnight when you are suppose to convince chloe to taka e spankning there are several options. "And the spanking will be hard", "And the spankning will bo on your bare ass", "Because you insulted Emily, she will be allowed to watch" etc.

I can only do "And the spankning will bo on your bare ass" and have Emily get caught spying every now and then but i can never achived "Because you insulted Emily, she will be allowed to watch" optiom which isnt possible ingame at the moment?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There is some spanking between the girls in the Truth or Dare game. The game has changed in the latest update with 25 rounds now instead of 12.
I think there are 2 new stars to find now in this midnight meeting and that they are the two unnamed ????? ones in the Changelog / Update guide in the OP

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
Somebody help please: i'm playing windows version
you know that I'm at the beginning of the game I can hide the interface with the H key but when I progressed now I can not hide the interface with the H key anymore.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
1) I think the first step is to have her loose her panties, then you have a chance to see it
2) if dialog I'm pretty sure it's not in her room. Try elsewhere. Do got the BJ option in the interior from Emily ?
3) does she HJ ?
1)She has no panties for the whole day and still nothing... it should be somehow in the morning at 6, that is what the hint says
2)Tried but no luck
3)Yep she just gives MC a HJ, and high or low mood makes no difference

I'm just gonna upload my save if you're willing to have a look

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
For the new 6.00am Chloe action you need to catch her at either 16.00 in Emily's room, or at 23.00 peaking through Emily's door. Not wearing panties is available, now with new dialogue that works out that 'a day' runs over to next morning. I think that Chloe also needs to be 2+ smiley.

If you need to punish her early - ie spank her before studying with her which is one star's requirement - shower in your room very early and she comes in and you get the chance to spank her.

Reactions: Tickle

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
So the last 2 milestones im stuck on are Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe and Emily.
How to I get her to use the paddle on them? best ive been able to achieve is brush

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
For the new 6.00am Chloe action you need to catch her at either 16.00 in Emily's room, or at 23.00 peaking through Emily's door. Not wearing panties is available, now with new dialogue that works out that 'a day' runs over to next morning. I think that Chloe also needs to be 2+ smiley.

If you need to punish her early - ie spank her before studying with her which is one star's requirement - shower in your room very early and she comes in and you get the chance to spank her.
awesome thanks ! that's 1 out of 3 stars. And right after i got i could unlock the Emily one. The last one on Chloe and bathtub being curious i think it's a bug cuz she's already given MC like 15 HJ and she can't be "curious" anymore :D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1)She has no panties for the whole day and still nothing... it should be somehow in the morning at 6, that is what the hint says
2)Tried but no luck
3)Yep she just gives MC a HJ, and high or low mood makes no difference

I'm just gonna upload my save if you're willing to have a look
Just tried it. I works for Chloe.
Get her in Emily's room at 16.00. Ask for no panties.
The following morning go in her room at 6.00. You have a new line of dialog and you unlock the thigh job and complete the event.
For the Hot tub I don't know. I could not reproduce the scene when Chloe shakes her ass in from of MC instead of finishing off with her hand. Normally she needs 2 good mood to do that. I tried with 2 and 3 good moods and it didn't trigger. Have you seen this scene already ?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Just tried it. I works for Chloe.
Get her in Emily's room at 16.00. Ask for no panties.
The following morning go in her room at 6.00. You have a new line of dialog and you unlock the thigh job and complete the event.
For the Hot tub I don't know. I could not reproduce the scene when Chloe shakes her ass in from of MC instead of finishing off with her hand. Normally she needs 2 good mood to do that. I tried with 2 and 3 good moods and it didn't trigger. Have you seen this scene already ?
Yes i remember i did it. Last patch, but it seems it's different and "locked" in this one and it's the only one missing 1547316747772.png

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
Hello; just stuck with Mr. Elwell Stepping In on from previous version; i finished 100% in the previous version but i can't get susan to ask for calling Elwell.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello; just stuck with Mr. Elwell Stepping In on from previous version; i finished 100% in the previous version but i can't get susan to ask for calling Elwell.
As seen from a 0% IT guy : If you had 100% from 1.6 (or 1.3), play the event Mr Elwell from that version (it was the end of the version). Save. Start the 2.2 with this new save.

Reactions: Liner_Master

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
As seen from a 0% IT guy : If you had 100% from 1.6 (or 1.3), play the event Mr Elwell from that version (it was the end of the version). Save. Start the 2.2 with this new save.
thank you; but i already tried that many times and i cant get it from Version 1.6

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes