Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
i just can't trigger the 5th star in aunt makes mistakes..
after Rachel gave you a handjob as teacher and as naughty schoolgirl (Rachel help) Susan has to saw it coming in (1 star for "Not so save anymore!") next time you found Rachel using her dildo (Monday, Wednesday or Saturday at 10pm) you have to choose 3th answer!; report Rchel masturbating next day to Susan for disciplining Rachel at 8pm; join and choose and win "kneeling contest"; use "spanking Rachel" and Susan will offer you to spank Rachel in naughty schoolgirl uniform -> this will be the last star to earn

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
They do. Go in the corridor at 22.00. You may hear noise from Rachel's room (random with cooldown period). Enter, she masturbate. Select 3rd choice in dialog. The following morning go tell Susan. She punishes Rachel in the evening :)
Its not a real random event with cooldown because it happens every Monday,Wednesday and Saturday when Rachel uses her dildo. ;)

Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's bare bottom - this appears to not be possible. Or of such a limited chance as to be infuriating. I've gone through at least 6-8 weeks of trying to get just this event and nothing. When you talk to Rachel after lunch (13:00) and ask her if there's anything you can do, you have a chance of:
1. Hairbrush
2. Nothing
3. Get Chloe's homework - that's supposedly what you want

So then you go to the interior at 13:00 and search for the homework and there's a chance that you don't find it.

If you do find it there's a chance she won't punish Chloe.

If you do find it and she does punish Chloe, so far it's either with a hairbrush or with Emily watching. This is the only thing I need for the milestone and it's just horrible game design.
The scene has a 3-day cooldown, so its every 4th day the oportunity to steal the homework although Rachel should be in a bad mood (min. -1 for bare/+1 on panty) to see her spank Chloe - no spanking will be the result if you study or read a book at 14:00 and skip time to 15:00 (spankingtime) same happens of course if Rachel has a good mood +2/+3 you´ll find Chloe learning and not beeing spanked

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Spanking Rachel was one of the outcomes in the 20.00hr sessions with Susan in the previous version to get to the milestone.
The new update has a seemingly one-off 6.00am spanking set up by a conversation in the interior in the afternoon.
This is disappointing as a) it is not repeatable, and b) Rachel's ass is covered by her robe as she is paddled, which given the previously mentioned bare ass spanking session seems illogical, especially given the way the MC behaves in this 6.00am session.
Hottest pic of the whole game is in the schoolgirl handjob with Rachel's naked pussy inches from the MC's cock.
Try this more than 2 times until Susan catching Rachel doing it as schoolgirl -> the next time you win the kneeling game you can spank Rachel´s naked naughty schoolgirl ass otk. :) There will be a animation too.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
where to catch Chloe three times a day? i find her at 16:00 in Emilys room and at 23:00 in the hallway, but when is the third time?

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
This game should really be called Spank Boat. If you're wondering whether to download this game:
- It's like 90% spanking. If that's your thing, then yes, download it.
- The models are better than average, maybe even much better.
- Gameplay mechanics are better than average, though it's mostly slow and grind-y.
- Nice locations.
- You can have vaginal sex with 1 character so far, unless I missed something.
- You can have anal sex with 1 other character.
- The English is better than average.
- Did I mention there is a whole lot of spanking?

Overall I'd say it's mostly worth it at this point. If you're not huge into spanking, maybe wait for an update.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
@ StrayWookie
But have you found the two extra stars which the developer did not title up?

I am not clever enough to go hunting in the files, so I have been trying to explore any odd things.
The midnight pool conversation about being 'thirsty' is confusing - it reminds me of the odd thing the MC said about a 'special wine' to his Uncle in the telephone call. I keep checking around and then seeing if I can order it from Charlotte?

I also tried mood enhancing to see if Rachel would ever except the offer of 'help' at 22.00 when the MC investigates the funny noises …… maybe Rachel was referring to his 'thirst' for her wetness - nothing doing unfortunately :cry:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
after Rachel gave you a handjob as teacher and as naughty schoolgirl (Rachel help) Susan has to saw it coming in (1 star for "Not so save anymore!") next time you found Rachel using her dildo (Monday, Wednesday or Saturday at 10pm) you have to choose 3th answer!; report Rchel masturbating next day to Susan for disciplining Rachel at 8pm; join and choose and win "kneeling contest"; use "spanking Rachel" and Susan will offer you to spank Rachel in naughty schoolgirl uniform -> this will be the last star to earn
not sure it's the 5th one
This game should really be called Spank Boat. If you're wondering whether to download this game:
- It's like 90% spanking. If that's your thing, then yes, download it.
- The models are better than average, maybe even much better.
- Gameplay mechanics are better than average, though it's mostly slow and grind-y.
- Nice locations.
- You can have vaginal sex with 1 character so far, unless I missed something.
- You can have anal sex with 1 other character.
- The English is better than average.
- Did I mention there is a whole lot of spanking?

Overall I'd say it's mostly worth it at this point. If you're not huge into spanking, maybe wait for an update.
And some oral/boobjob/thighjob/handjob/feetjob too in between spankings ;-)

Reactions: Asherdumort

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
@ StrayWookie
But have you found the two extra stars which the developer did not title up?

I am not clever enough to go hunting in the files, so I have been trying to explore any odd things.
The midnight pool conversation about being 'thirsty' is confusing - it reminds me of the odd thing the MC said about a 'special wine' to his Uncle in the telephone call. I keep checking around and then seeing if I can order it from Charlotte?

I also tried mood enhancing to see if Rachel would ever except the offer of 'help' at 22.00 when the MC investigates the funny noises …… maybe Rachel was referring to his 'thirst' for her wetness - nothing doing unfortunately :cry:
Nothing more about "thirst" for the moment, I checked regularly what Charlotte could provide but it's only the second plug so far. I was disappointed too when Rachel refused my help ;-) Only the third choice has some effect.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes