Sep 16, 2016
do stuff with chloe when shes studying 2-3 times
Hey thanks for your answer, but can you be more specific, I tried and nothing happens. I mean when I steal the paperwork from Chloe I can see her mom spanking her, and she is naked but the "star" (milestone) never gets completed

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Hey thanks for your answer, but can you be more specific, I tried and nothing happens. I mean when I steal the paperwork from Chloe I can see her mom spanking her, and she is naked but the "star" (milestone) never gets completed
its same as emily where instead of her spending the hour studying she spends the hour doing sex stuff with MC lol

Reactions: Deleted member 3945

Steno

Jun 29, 2018
The game in a nutshell: "So you want a blowjob? Sure, but first you have to stand on one hand in the kitchen on the second Sunday after Easter, while there is 75 percent humidity in the air, and you had porridge for lunch the day before."

Reactions: ZiZU

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Oh wow looking at all the questions this sounds like another insanely complicated game. Is there a payoff? It's not THAT old so are there any scenes in already?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The game in a nutshell: "So you want a blowjob? Sure, but first you have to stand on one hand in the kitchen on the second Sunday after Easter, while there is 75 percent humidity in the air, and you had porridge for lunch the day before."
totally right ...
I gave up to play CmA. The goals in this game are way to complicated to reach for such kind of game. It should be more intuitive and/or logical ... actually a pity because it has very good CG's. Apropos CG´s, all unpacked nude Pics have stupid pink consorships (n) :cautious:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i miss the "you must have spanked Rachel" and the "Emily must give you a Blowjob" scenes for the first milestone, any ideas how to get them?
Rachel : talk to her in the interior in the afternoon
Emily : terrace in the afternoon, random when you try to study if I remember correctly

Reactions: Marmitter
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes