Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone else get a ton of dialog menu lag? It's a second delay before a clicked option registers or scrolling down works. Really feels awkward.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i wonder if it could be cuz my saves are from beta3, i had 0.1.6 but never even unrar'ed it, so jumped over it. still i don't see how that could break the doors
I played from Beta 3 through 1.6 then through 2.2. No such problems, but I didn't jump version as you did.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone else get a ton of dialog menu lag? It's a second delay before a clicked option registers or scrolling down works. Really feels awkward.
a bit of lag in between slaps when spanking Chloe, nothing more

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
i wonder if it could be cuz my saves are from beta3, i had 0.1.6 but never even unrar'ed it, so jumped over it. still i don't see how that could break the doors
I remember in beta2 the doors didn't have any icons yet. You had to click on a door and then pick between options to knock/enter. Now you have icons on the doors. So the door system is exactly something that was changed.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Aunt makes mistakes:
5th: This one is the trickiest, you must peek when Rachel and Susan are in the room, you must not get caught and Susan need to have at least 1 positive mood.
7th: Peek and get caught.
I presume the 6th has something to do with the two above
11: Rachel must not win the constest. 14: Rachel lost.
Hot tub pleasure:
Try with Chloe having at least 2 positive mood. Or it's a random scene
Midnight bath:
Try different moods for Rachel and you must peek till the end
Thank you, my friend!
But I notice now that, as said in the post after yours, things changed after milestone, and Rachel and Susan don't have fun together anymore.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I played the game today starting with a save from previous version. After doing many events I randomly got a scene where it says 'MC is leaving us today' and 'Game Over', I didn't have any warnings, should I start a fresh game with the new version?

Btw the new improvements in the UI and easier hints (something we all pointed before) really did good to the game experience, I think the developer is going in the right direction, and the renders are great.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, my friend!
But I notice now that, as said in the post after yours, things changed after milestone, and Rachel and Susan don't have fun together anymore.
They do. Go in the corridor at 22.00. You may hear noise from Rachel's room (random with cooldown period). Enter, she masturbate. Select 3rd choice in dialog. The following morning go tell Susan. She punishes Rachel in the evening :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I played the game today starting with a save from previous version. After doing many events I randomly got a scene where it says 'MC is leaving us today' and 'Game Over', I didn't have any warnings, should I start a fresh game with the new version?

Btw the new improvements in the UI and easier hints (something we all pointed before) really did good to the game experience, I think the developer is going in the right direction, and the renders are great.
I think you have to go see Rachel to apologize for misbehaviour. Check the "threat"counter on the left side.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
They do. Go in the corridor at 22.00. You may hear noise from Rachel's room (random with cooldown period). Enter, she masturbate. Select 3rd choice in dialog. The following morning go tell Susan. She punishes Rachel in the evening :)
Thanks!

Reactions: ThL

drivering

Aug 3, 2017
How do you progress on Chloe's New Punishment, on the penultimate star which says "After first milestone, very early in the morning when Chloe is not wearing panties". I visit her room in the mornings and get nothing.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How do you progress on Chloe's New Punishment, on the penultimate star which says "After first milestone, very early in the morning when Chloe is not wearing panties". I visit her room in the mornings and get nothing.
Very very early, 6am.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes