ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, I'm probably just bad at searching but I am not able to start "for real? #1" in chapter 2.
I know i need to find linda between 0-3am at the hot-tub but i dont have any new conversation options, tried at least 30 game days, no dialog with linda or anyone else to get the event started...

I have attached my save file, it loads in at 1am with linda at the hot-tub, no new options, and "for real? #1" is the only open quest.

Can someone fix/look into this please?

Thanks!
Here is what you were supposed to 'see'.
From then on follow the walkthrough.
And you have a spanking privilege now, courtesy of the house ;)

Reactions: nooyel

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
Stuck at Emily's star for In need of attention. I ignored her, got the threesome with linda and her but it doesn't seem to be what expected. Can someone help me?

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
I missed the opportunity to get "Hands Off", the event doesn't trigger again. I don't know why.
Please, Does someone have a save file for the Ch3. Ep.7C complete?
I don't want to repeat all the island. Please help me.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I missed the opportunity to get "Hands Off", the event doesn't trigger again. I don't know why.
Please, Does someone have a save file for the Ch3. Ep.7C complete?
I don't want to repeat all the island. Please help me.
look for Lukumoide answers on this thread, he posted complete saves

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Stuck at Emily's star for In need of attention. I ignored her, got the threesome with linda and her but it doesn't seem to be what expected. Can someone help me?
post a screenshot of the tracker or a save

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I remember playing this a while ago and it was pretty good. The ratio then seemed to be about 80-90% maledom, 10-20% femdom, is this still the case / is the femdom still scattered throughout or is it mostly locked into a certain set of choices? Asking because I preferred the femdom side of the scenario, although may well check out the latest updates regardless. Cheers :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I remember playing this a while ago and it was pretty good. The ratio then seemed to be about 80-90% maledom, 10-20% femdom, is this still the case / is the femdom still scattered throughout or is it mostly locked into a certain set of choices? Asking because I preferred the femdom side of the scenario, although may well check out the latest updates regardless. Cheers :)
Still the same ratio

Reactions: track989

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I attached the screenshot so not to spoil
Doesn't look good, because you completed Power Pay before having Emily's star. So now you have the scene with Linda.
I'm not sure you can complete this star. It should not block your progress for the other events however.
I'll report it just in case.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck in the 6 star and not getting the 7 star of Chloe's training, I already completed the first milestone and there was no option to continue with the training, can someone help me?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck in the 6 star and not getting the 7 star of Chloe's training, I already completed the first milestone and there was no option to continue with the training, can someone help me?
Talk to Chloe and tell her that you want to play with your new pet. She is concerned about getting caught and asks
you to find another location for your games. Search Linda’s office to find her keys. Talk to Chloe and tell her to meet
you in Linda’s Office

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Talk to Chloe and tell her that you want to play with your new pet. She is concerned about getting caught and asks
you to find another location for your games. Search Linda’s office to find her keys. Talk to Chloe and tell her to meet
you in Linda’s Office
I already spoke, but the problem is that the option does not appear when I talk to her, despite having already completed the first milestone. What should I do to activate this variable? or have a specific time or day to activate this option, the guide is not very clear, both in the game, and the one available on f95!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I already spoke, but the problem is that the option does not appear when I talk to her, despite having already completed the first milestone. What should I do to activate this variable? or have a specific time or day to activate this option, the guide is not very clear, both in the game, and the one available on f95!
If you had a talk, then search the infirmary when Linda is not there to find the keys.
If that fails, post a save

kynn88

May 25, 2018
If you had a talk, then search the infirmary when Linda is not there to find the keys.
If that fails, post a save
I didn't have the conversation, because the option to play with your new pet doesn't appear. Does this conversation have another requirement for this option to appear, besides the first milestone? Here is my save, in case you want to check it out!

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I didn't have the conversation, because the option to play with your new pet doesn't appear. Does this conversation have another requirement for this option to appear, besides the first milestone? Here is my save, in case you want to check it out!
OK, your save is OK. Go to the cabin, you 'll have 2 talks with Susan about Chloe's training (looks like you didn't went to see her that often, I can understand though ;)).
Once it's done, skip a day. Play pet training with Chloe just in case. Go to the infirmary when Linda's not there. You should be able to find the keys. From then on you have a new pet option

kynn88

May 25, 2018
OK, your save is OK. Go to the cabin, you 'll have 2 talks with Susan about Chloe's training (looks like you didn't went to see her that often, I can understand though ;)).
Once it's done, skip a day. Play pet training with Chloe just in case. Go to the infirmary when Linda's not there. You should be able to find the keys. From then on you have a new pet option
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience! (y) :)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes