fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It does. Next one is schedule this Sunday, if all goes well.
Great, I'm replaying the entire game to see and save every scene and wanted to make sure I finished before the update comes out =D

Reactions: ThL

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Chapter 3 is very close to that. Only Susan still escapes being punished, so far...
I hope that in future updates bring us this possibility, I really want to dominate this dominatrix and show the alpha male, but can we at least have sex with her?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I hope that in future updates bring us this possibility, I really want to dominate this dominatrix and show the alpha male, but can we at least have sex with her?
Not yet, but I would be very surprised if it was not possible with the coming release, given the particular 'atmosphere' on the Island (Chap 3 ep 7)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kynn88

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone please tell me or help me understand how to properly download games onto my Android I have had some success with MEGA. IM DUMBFOUNDED TRYIN TO UNDERSTAND WHY I'VE ALREADY PLAYED SOME OF GAMES HERE ON GAMCORE SO WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A NINJA OUT????

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Can anyone please tell me or help me understand how to properly download games onto my Android I have had some success with MEGA. IM DUMBFOUNDED TRYIN TO UNDERSTAND WHY I'VE ALREADY PLAYED SOME OF GAMES HERE ON GAMCORE SO WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A NINJA OUT????
Well, to play a game on android, there has to be an android version of a game.
Sometimes the Dev's port their games to androind themselves, sometimes it's Ports from community members.
In this case there is no android port for this game.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Well, to play a game on android, there has to be an android version of a game.
Sometimes the Dev's port their games to androind themselves, sometimes it's Ports from community members.
In this case there is no android port for this game.
Not entirely true ... You can always try to run a game using JoiPlay on android devices.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is it me or the dev 'tweaked' the Susan model making her look a bit younger and more atractive ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is it me or the dev 'tweaked' the Susan model making her look a bit younger and more atractive ?
He's always improving the quality of his renders. So maybe Susan got a little more attention ;)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So maybe Susan got a little more attention ;)
Hey - some of us are hoping she's going to get a whole lot of attention very shortly.
As she has been bent over getting the cane on the island - something that has been repeated very often - I have been thinking how ready for some penetration both her holes are - well all 3 in fact.
;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey - some of us are hoping she's going to get a whole lot of attention very shortly.
As she has been bent over getting the cane on the island - something that has been repeated very often - I have been thinking how ready for some penetration both her holes are - well all 3 in fact.
;)
I'll be able to tell you (or not :devilish:) in 2 days time... ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes