kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Are we supposed to go back to the island during chapter 2? I don't have any more events on the yacht(stuck at "Progression Tracker" - 39% & "Island": 57%) and if I do go to the island by talking to Rachel, the folder I downloaded from the op doesn't contain any images of the island. I tried downloading the game from the patreon page as well, but the island images are missing in there too. The game works, but only shows the ui.
No, you are not supposed to go back to the island in chapter 2. You can go back to the island repeatedly in Chapter 1 to get all the storylines there. So if you're stuck in chapter two, it is helpful to post a screenshot with all the quests you have done.

I do remember from my playthrough that at some point I had just one quest active, while another 30 or so where waiting for some event triggers. So it is possible that you are experiencing something similar.

Reactions: tarzan999 and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for the information. I will just mess around hoping for an event to pop up. Right now I have 0 active.
Post a screenshot of your tracker, there must be something that you need to do. Check which events are still locked and why (with the hints or the walkthrough)

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I am stuck with "I KEEP GIVING CHLOE WHAT SHE WANTS, I SHOULD TRY TO IGNORE HER INSTEAD OF SPANKING HER" in the NOTEBOOK. What should I do.

ZedCrosskill

Jan 25, 2019
I am stuck with "I KEEP GIVING CHLOE WHAT SHE WANTS, I SHOULD TRY TO IGNORE HER INSTEAD OF SPANKING HER" in the NOTEBOOK. What should I do.
do take shower on your bedroom,3 time. first,i'll punish you later 2 time. and for the third you'll be punished,choice bare spanking.

Reactions: ThL

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
do take shower on your bedroom,3 time. first,i'll punish you later 2 time. and for the third you'll be punished,choice bare spanking.
Is there a specific time that I should take shower. Doing that gets to me Emily enter Bathroom in afternoon(I think) rest of the time nothing happens.

ZedCrosskill

Jan 25, 2019
no,
Is there a specific time that I should take shower. Doing that gets to me Emily enter Bathroom in afternoon(I think) rest of the time nothing happens.
no,just "take shower" until chloe peek you 3 time. OR 2 time then wait for 16:00 and see chloe in emily bedroom,choice "you'll be punished",choice "bare spanking".

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
The walkthrough is updated. Check the link at the bottom of my signature.
For Rachel, catch her abusing Amy or have Amy watch at night when you have se with Rachel
For Susan you need to spank Rachel and have Susan come to watch
Awesome. Thank you. Now I only have "Hands Off" level left which I assume happens randomly. Because the walkthrough is no help with this level.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Important : you must use your own bathroom, the one accessible from your room. Start showering at 06.00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Awesome. Thank you. Now I only have "Hands Off" level left which I assume happens randomly. Because the walkthrough is no help with this level.
It's random, but quite common, check the bedrooms every hour

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
After ThL's synopsis of the forthcoming episode, and whilst we wait, I have made sure I have collected a few - well several ;) rare or 'beautiful' seashells as I don't want to have to waste valuable "Susan" time when 8 drops this weekend.

It's quite nice that the day counter has 'locked', but I am just a little concerned as it is set at Day 5 on my counter, and the original talk was of a 7-day trip.
The changelog lists at least one night for each female - not sure if more than one night is needed to see all the individual options - which means we need at least 8 days, maybe more.
Does the 'end' have a fixed day count?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
After ThL's synopsis of the forthcoming episode, and whilst we wait, I have made sure I have collected a few - well several ;) rare or 'beautiful' seashells as I don't want to have to waste valuable "Susan" time when 8 drops this weekend.

It's quite nice that the day counter has 'locked', but I am just a little concerned as it is set at Day 5 on my counter, and the original talk was of a 7-day trip.
The changelog lists at least one night for each female - not sure if more than one night is needed to see all the individual options - which means we need at least 8 days, maybe more.
Does the 'end' have a fixed day count?
As soon as the Captain release is made I'll post the updated walkthrough. You'll be able to evaluate how many nights you'll need to see all of what the island still has to offer :devilish:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think that my game is bugged. During chapter 2 - New Life#1 event I believe that I'm supposed to be able to talk with Amy every morning, but I can't. I can only talk to her when she doesn't show up at 8am and even then after after she refuses to follow my orders and I tell her that I want to punish her, the conversation starts all over again and I can only make her clean or cook. Then the message "Amy_didn't_show_up_today" shows up and I can punish her by either massaging Emily or cleaning her toys. I will upload a save in case someone wants to take a look.
Your save is bugged for sure. Everything related to Amy is a mess. Maybe try from an earlier save. This is out of my limited field of expertise.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
What was the next step after the bathroom step. I think I already went through that before I took break from the game. I even ignored her after catching her peeping into Emily's room and did not punish her.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes