Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
just finished the new updates Ch. 3 Ep. 8B and im loving this game more and more ,can't wait or all the next things caming and guys really don't need a walktrough in my opinion :p :love: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGI Games

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
OK, it's a bit tricky. Catch Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room.
First choice : You must be punished.
Second choice : I'll deal with you later.
Then you have a new dialog chain with Chloe where she threatens to rat you to her Mom. She ends up OTK with bare bottom. And the mention in the notebook is gone.
Thanks for helping me through, but that was really frustrating. I was stuck there forever. I spent days Ignoring her and not spanking and nothing happened. I spanked her nothing happened. Finally got passed through it.

Reactions: ThL

ZedCrosskill

Jan 25, 2019
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 8B] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.76GB

Compressed version for PC (513MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
very helpful

Reactions: darkslayer5

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is there any trick with that rare seashell? I'm tired of grinding and trying to find that rare seashell
No - I think it is random.
I used 'Page Up' to roll back when I got something else.
While I was waiting for the last update I built up a cache of about 6 or 7

Sometimes it is called 'rare' and sometimes it is 'beautiful'.

jb2k1

Aug 22, 2018
So is this an actual game or just a VN? It's not tagged as a VN, but it's organized in chapters, which I typically associate with VNs.

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 8B] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.76GB

Compressed version for PC (513MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you for the compressed file! But unfortunately I see nothing new in the tracker, it just seems like ep.7. Is it normal for the new events on the tracker to be missing?

Sorry, my bad, I was on the ship...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Not sure if it's been asked but is there a way to enable rollback for chapter 1? It gets annoying saving before each decision

Red Brick

Jul 21, 2018
So is this an actual game or just a VN? It's not tagged as a VN, but it's organized in chapters, which I typically associate with VNs.
It pretty much is a sandbox VN, I typically don't play much VNs but I recommend this one.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes